只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 114|回复: 1

[BEC中级] BEC商务写作资料(3)商业信函中的告知及说明

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5. 告知好、坏消息:
9 G2 a- c0 F* v" S好消息:
6 b1 F* L3 c# p) C- T2 yI am pleased/delighted/happy to tell/inform/advise you that …
5 U" ]9 M( `1 H8 H/ B8 f3 @9 r$ s5 S" D( ?3 {  a
坏消息:$ M% i# R9 i* O% W& z. ^9 J4 R
I regret/am sorry to tell/inform/advise you that …# ]9 _$ |1 Y& z0 {0 S# b
We regret that …
! K  I: T# R: j5 J$ [
8 p5 w7 Q9 g8 Y4 o: c环境:(complete these sentences using phrases for referring and giving good or bad news.)
1 z+ R" X7 h* R+ d8 Fa. ___________________________ your order for some cupboards, _____________________ we have had to increase the price.  K7 t  A( L6 S# s
' L0 P+ q8 Q; V" Z1 M$ ?# r
b. ____________________________ your application for a post as secretary, ______________________________ that we would like you to start work as soon as possible.
5 v  E! ]" F0 y# J4 p) W* \* O6 |6 R0 W! q4 c6 ~- C6 |
c. _________________________________ your application for a post as secretary, ______________________________ that you were not successful.
5 r0 [" }8 @" _: V0 E: L. @
* y/ n/ O5 R( |2 D7 Cd. _________________________________ our telephone conversation this morning, ______________________________ that your car is now ready for you to collect. ( P0 t8 A0 h- e8 w) E% c# i

4 P* j0 |+ |  O8 S6. 说明你所能做的和不能做的:# i! Y) ]  Y; L% K
We are unable to …. V6 G/ Y) X- n9 [# x7 a
We are able to …
/ ?# y2 y3 y1 F0 ~We have been forced to …1 A  v" z# ?$ ^0 V/ E2 R. J

1 ^( {0 v8 G9 u9 h环境:' h# C  c" `* U; V6 M
You cannot lower your prices.
! w0 T) @8 e5 PWe regret that we are unable to reduce out prices.* x2 j! C* g9 `( y
You have had to raise your prices because the government has increased the sales tax.
" c, y" h# Q6 E, r+ \& |" W  Q6 tWe have been forced to raise our prices because the government has increased the sales tax.
4 E. a- D3 t( d. L. a' }4 NHowever, you can give them a discount of 5% if their order is for more than $8,000.
5 Y/ K5 K8 w/ Y% N7 JWe are able to give you a discount of 5% if your order is more than $8,000.7 i$ h( R7 _5 m" e( g
With regard to their second question, you cannot accept payment in Egyptian pounds but you can accept US dollars or Euros. * `, x9 e* L! i+ c" P2 F
We are sorry that we are unable to accept payments in Egyptian pounds but we are able to accept US dollars or Euros.
+ m7 v/ u" W& [. n. k( l! b, `" ?- v6 B" |! z& b. E" b9 v
7. 说明原因:
' l$ X6 P/ w, ?9 V( E# r6 S4 U# u8 KThis is owing to …/due to …/a result of … /because of …
0 |4 l5 t* Y8 d$ ?* W) B  c注:owing to 通常用于不好的消息。如果想在原因中使用动词,请加上the fact that的从句。( f9 X7 q% c, W/ ^+ V

8 r8 A/ c& b* K2 ]# M环境:4 ]% b  y. u8 {* j3 k( T5 [
increase prices --- fall of the dollar
9 Q+ D% n* Z8 O. e; _We have been force to increase our prices. This is owing to the fall of the dollar.
: w/ I2 W8 |3 J2 R& hDelay the delivery of the goods --- strike by airline pilots
* w* H/ V- A( U1 `We have been forced to delay the delivery of the goods. This is owing to the strike by airline pilots.
% V( w" c& @% d( C6 Y) ?3 |: ?Increase all salaries by 10% --- rise in sales
5 g9 m/ V: t( P/ NWe are able to increase all salaries by 10%. This is the result of a big rise in sales.
/ V  o9 M, T4 r; k0 L" f, SCut all salaries by 10% --- fall in sales
' y* f( C0 P, U6 I/ j* H; E! ]: FWe have been forced to cut all salaries by 10%. This is due to the fact that there has been a fall in sales in the past ten months.6 s( V  r2 Z! a3 m
Cannot deliver your new order --- we have not received your payment fro the last order
& B9 z( L8 |. G: l  p8 E' [4 aWe regret that we are unable to deliver your new order immediately. This is owing to the fact that we have not received your payment for the last order.
6 S) i; _% I! x& O7 q5 hCancel the meeting --- a lot of staff have been ill8 `! M, D8 e+ O9 O$ n
We have been forced to cancel the meeting. This is because some members of our staff have been ill.
- n4 V2 n; y' j- n5 }8 L3 ~8. 请求采取行动:
  ^2 C/ N: i+ i; h3 m4 \3 [% OPlease could you …as soon as possible.
0 U; ~8 `  S! g/ D5 ~We would be grateful if you could …without delay.6 r6 d! z1 e; T
We would be appreciate it if you could …immediately.9 ~& `. `6 u  J8 q% N; _

6 h' D% b! H; F9 w
( Y/ F) G% J  w3 X% o$ U" @注:please could you … 是最直接的方式。在要求一些一般性的事情时,可以使用这种表达。
$ \) U4 Y2 a) v: Z; y5 K( W2 ^1 S6 a4 {: K
环境:
2 d$ I) K4 p6 [You have seen an advertisement in the newspaper for a post as office manger. You want an application form.
7 a. c, M4 |& v# G% z( LI would appreciate it if you could send me an application form.& W- Q3 F1 B: j/ E+ z0 Z7 e
The photocopier in your office has broken down. You want to have it repaired, quickly.. z% B# l* e" ?" M" v  C4 n: n
We would be grateful if you could send a repairman to fix our photocopier as soon as possible.+ `5 @- \- f3 r9 C) U, J1 i' p
You have moved your office and you want the post office to forward your letters to your new address.7 D  E; [* I/ Q4 [, A
Please could you forward my letters to my new address.
; c. o; \. M+ zYou want the telephone company to put another telephone in your office. You need it urgently.6 `3 ?/ B; q, o
We would appreciate it if you could put another telephone in our office immediately.8 f, W3 Z# v2 z
You have written to a company and you want them to reply quickly.
" ]+ k- u) [) J$ O1 g2 vI would be grateful if you could give us a reply quickly.
. L9 h+ E2 l, ^. h6 \% ~: W
: I( L! D- U& j: {) y2 r
! F) o  x3 p3 j
8 K* }0 i/ E# N$ d8 ?% {" s1 ?5环境答案:* v* H) V# Y1 Z) ^$ |
a. __I have got _________________________ your order for some cupboards, ____but i must inform you that_________________ we have had to increase the price.
6 n# O4 b4 e- i6 _7 E, t- s6 l( \$ r
b. ______I have received ______________________ your application for a post as secretary, __and it is pleased____________________________ that we would like you to start work as soon as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:55 | 显示全部楼层

BEC商务写作资料(3)商业信函中的告知及说明

c. _____I have received____________________________ your application for a post as secretary, ___________________but i am sorry to tell you___________ that you were not successful.
$ S: c5 c. W+ l7 d
4 i4 g" d; r! {" ]4 Qd. ______________We will have___________________ our telephone conversation this morning, _____i advise_________________________ that your car is now ready for you   h% ]" U4 j# y/ p3 k6 `
</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 09:37 , Processed in 0.240599 second(s), 23 queries .