立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[BEC中级] BEC商务写作资料(2)商业信函的开头等写法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
预备参加bec考试的同学们由于缺乏商务写作的实际经验,对于写作部分都比较郁闷。现在结合历年考试实际,为大家准备了15类共计50个经典的实战句型,供大家在考场上使用。我们对每一个句型都模拟了一种环境:) `* [$ j( e7 j, b# \, @
/ K  a; ?5 r  [- [8 a
1. 信件的开头:
" E1 C' x  R! [6 X$ gWe are writing to enquire about…  o9 \& o: s* o- ^
We are writing in connection with…8 q5 Q3 \4 M1 o* }: J
We are interested in … and we would like to know…
, ]5 r6 ^+ Y! [& U4 n: ]) x2 W
# g( }; d2 i* O' u1 z( J, h& q环境:- E. ~1 ], Z# w$ v' r
You want to know the prices of some air conditioners., l( v% ]+ l7 s3 A
We are interested in your air conditioner and we would like to know the prices of some air conditioners.
  n, q! D" T" P+ j# vYou saw an advertisement in the newspaper yesterday and you want further information.5 [5 b! B# h  {+ r
We are writing in connection with the advertisement in the newspaper yesterday.
/ C; h2 L0 M2 p# CYou want to know if the company you are writing to organizes holidays to Africa.0 s4 g; @7 e* P, A2 C0 F
We are writing to inquire about the holidays to Africa that your company organizes.
( \* v  z# y0 T
2 |! |% h. g2 V. s2. 回信的开头:% g$ N+ S+ e- B( n3 v& b8 `- {) H# s
Thank you for your letter of (date)
. L) T8 H4 v. ]! ?
9 j! n+ F8 Q* l. T" `0 P: mWe have received your letter of (date) asking if …
  t/ Z& U9 n" b+ g+ \: \enquiring about …
8 R; s  w: l; N- \5 |enclosing …
1 y7 }0 V7 k7 h+ Yconcerning …7 o3 B2 N+ Q3 B( o/ n. J

% {* Y3 Y2 u) R4 ]: g0 w- f: N) T环境:
; D( n0 W4 A* IA company wrote to you on 23 July. They wanted to know if you sell photocopiers.* y! C! k' L" X+ H% O7 a1 G
Thank you for your letter of 23 July, asking if we sell photocopiers.- ^2 K, _3 n% s8 p' C
A man wrote to you on 18 December. He wanted employment with your company. He also sent his curriculum vitae.
  b( p0 M# s& n" J: c! w, CWe have received your letter of 18 December, enclosing your curriculum vitae.
: m, K& w6 Z$ J3 r- U0 g3 pA company sent you a fax on 3 June. They wanted to know if you were going to the marketing conference in London.
! H# D% Q- ^, O6 V  G$ VThank you for your fax of 3 June, asking if I was going to the marketing conference in London.
2 V3 |( U; y6 k* \, VA woman telephoned you this morning. She wanted to know if her order No. 599 had arrived. 0 g& B" L0 f! J' i7 o. [) g
Thank you for your telephone call this morning concerning the order No. 599.  q* |  Y6 N& d5 K' L
; ]$ ~" j8 v. t) H. N2 a2 P
3. 信件的结尾:
! [: P2 d$ W6 Q$ P& G: t一般结尾:* L% R1 p6 D6 b2 x
I look forward to receiving your reply/order/products/ect.
# y+ r) l9 w  h3 I$ ]Looking forward to hearing from you.
5 H7 c8 c9 M& l, w
% @* U( |2 X) W) A& ^* [如果你在信件中提供了信息:/ n0 a5 h6 Z7 Y: z  @/ ]1 t
I hope that this information will help you.
3 e; J5 C! b! i! N) @3 ?Please contact me if you need any further information.
- F- r7 d' {1 K/ GPlease feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.- q* {/ q6 d* R4 {2 i( D- ^
Please let me know if you need any further information.9 u  J) Q& Q, {- c4 ^. G& A1 ^
( b/ E) \- C! C) y* {; b
4. 引入主题:5 ]2 G1 M6 ~3 U6 F& s1 \
With reference to …- X* C1 {4 g4 A( _2 @* O
Further to …* s" B! A7 M$ r7 r' u1 J& k
With regard to …( O4 E: e* C6 Z0 v
I am writing in connection with …
0 n& t; e& s; G  L注:引入主题的句子可以被写在信件的开头,但with regard to 不能用于信件的开头。
+ L  t8 W! L/ F5 E9 ^7 [( Y- }: C
. Z( k2 [" g. K环境:
' N- b' q5 w! p0 p+ z(How would you start a letter about each of the following?)5 K8 B8 U6 g+ J4 J4 G- j9 D$ {
an invoice (No. 679) for a photocopier7 }' ^% R, u0 O! b& X1 y( t
With reference to Invoice No. 679, we regret to tell you that the product arrived in bad condition.
* H2 s, \. ]4 E$ X6 w: H8 J$ la meeting you had with the addressee on Jan. 16th
% ?$ d6 J6 o) A- ?& z9 s3 `! PFurther to the meeting on 16 January, I am delighted to tell you that we are now able to give you a special offer for our Peach Series computer.! O+ F7 V# Y) C$ b5 j8 m/ x( c& Y
an advertisement in the times newspaper: Y% z; _3 {( ?% Y* \1 }3 e/ i
I am writing in connection with the advertisement in the times newspaper yesterday.
3 X  a: ~  W& [$ K5 ?an application for a post as secretary in your company6 ^6 p! Z( s; s9 W
I am writing in connection with your application for a post as secretary in our company.
, U0 G2 u: D0 R7 ja fax order for six computers that you received today5 F+ a% {  _4 G) Q0 N- Z
with reference to your fax order for six computer, I regret to tell you that they are out of stock at present.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 20:21 , Processed in 0.195429 second(s), 21 queries .