QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 1

[BEC中级] BEC商务写作资料(4)商业信函中的抱歉及提醒等

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9. 抱歉:
. x6 A$ X0 h! T7 T, j# z& N9 g' {We must apologize for …: x# R1 G3 V% a) Y$ G! b
We apologize for …
" d  A2 {  L$ P( kWe are extremely sorry for …( i2 ~7 n4 m/ L0 Z& _
注:以上句型后请使用动词ing形式。1 c7 h4 a2 T- q/ I
以上句型中的for可以换成that,然后用从句表达。1 u+ m1 t- J! R) _: C
一般来说,解释产生问题的原因,然后在信的结尾处再次表达歉意。. S. Y9 A$ M$ O3 K/ h. p4 Q' J

2 G  R' N7 F0 R. S% L再次抱歉:4 m2 y. o; ]+ Y/ C, S2 Q5 S
Please accept our apologies once again.2 k( z) t6 L0 r6 V% S
We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience.
$ J  [! i- K8 x+ ~, n: tWith apologies once again.8 h, g- a: R$ L: a8 Y

$ y- i& u# y* e# G# s10. 要求提供信息:/ p1 `$ z* T  r" R" g
Please could you! Z- z1 Z0 y8 o3 R* i3 K/ u
We would be grateful if you could
5 G* \& r/ L# g3 q# D5 J# d8 oWe would appreciate it if you could give us further details about ..
/ \, F2 w5 U4 Winform us (about/if) …
5 i% C1 a7 r. W0 z2 {# qlet us know ( about/if ) …* c0 f% l4 n" N2 @
We would like to know ( about/if ) …7 D4 Z! I; r6 u/ j* y) A0 P& T: ]- S$ Y
注:如果需要特别重要的信息,可以在以上句型前使用:in particular。
  R- a, ^2 I  |6 w+ P) Q! l# D5 _3 q% u7 e  `
环境:
1 D! d# ~9 m5 V5 ?8 |* TYou wrote a letter to someone and they haven’t replied. You want to know if they received the letter.
) ]' \# F( h) D$ n. ]$ X" `We would be grateful if you could let us know if the letter has reached you.
  O8 K6 P5 H& [$ I, J# {& f. N+ fA businessman is going to your country. He wants you to get a visa for him. You need all the details about his passport (his nationality, date of birth, where his passport was issued, and when it expires).
! O9 m$ h% ^' P8 |- N3 J3 a3 @Please could you give details about your passport. I would like to know your nationality, date of birth, where your passport was issued and when it expires.- o& e5 k4 ~# Z. z: O
You want to know about the same businessman’s flight (flight number, date and time of arrival).5 ]3 I( @" H! _
In particular, I would like to know your flight number, date and time of arrival." \6 @+ c: o( e+ z# ?
6 s  X3 |: W; P1 X; v) W
11. 轻度抱怨:
. y% M# P% _" U6 F8 oUnfortunately, + 表 示 something is wrong 的 句 子
" d* b) r, a5 x5 F8 J& f; U$ }$ Y% x$ C) D
环境:
. b. N0 H: F* }+ `8 @" \% w; TA company has sent you a bill for the wrong goods.8 F8 s  V7 X. {
Unfortunately you sent us a bill for the wrong goods. Please could you send us a correct bill as soon as possible., ~5 w8 ]% A- m
Your new photocopier has broken down. You have to write to the company who sold it to you.
3 h+ @  ]1 a1 f5 A4 j, ~/ QUnfortunately our new photocopier has broken down. Please could you send a repairman to fix it for us as soon as possible.
8 ~" C3 P( a1 n8 |2 ?5 e9 nTwo temporary secretaries do not speak English. You have to write to the agency who sent them to you.3 O4 |) t- L$ N7 T6 ^8 {
Unfortunately two temporary secretaries you recommended to us do not speak English. We would be grateful if you could recommend two more who could speak English., Z/ K# {, Q! J# I: ]) d/ S
You keep receiving letters for someone else. You have to write to the post office.$ R3 O. q2 d" W2 x
Unfortunately I keep receiving letters for someone else. Please could you make the address clear before you deliver letters every day.5 C3 n/ J' u/ H, V9 ?5 a& g
12. 提醒某人对某事的注意:) ~: U. H# ^% c2 k
I should like to draw your attention to (the fact that)…) c2 K" m- g& l- W' F+ M
I should like to point out that …
. I+ w; G2 W" k. P! e
8 x/ D1 s4 c" F8 K$ C如果你提醒的事情对方已经知道(你想表达你的生气):
- [% ^# S* ^: D& w4 ^: \: [" g1 BI should like to remind you that…+ x: b" L7 ?4 r2 H+ `
I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that …
9 s; v  V- a& D& x( a
2 l& `, I; l% V7 ]2 n6 X" |环境:
1 _8 s9 V7 G- {3 |6 O5 [One of your staff keeps parking his car in front of the main door, the space which is reserved for the MD.
/ I) W  Z' R* wI should like to remind you that the space in front of the main door is reserved for the MD.+ A/ s, H0 R  ~# h5 K4 ~0 P
Someone is interested in purchasing a large quantity of your simplex cameras. Tell him about 25% discount for large orders.( ^1 x% o+ P& R- G) Q
I should like t draw your attention to the fact that we offer about 25% discount for larger orders.
3 K% f4 h4 D; E( G4 X9 X9 UOne of your staff arrives half an hour late for work every day. (She should start at 9.30.)
! W) p5 `% Q" Y$ [I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that work start at 9: 30 every day.
2 a8 M- C0 G; ]/ l2 TSomeone is interested in your products. Tell him that you guarantee that your prices are the largest in the country.  E( M" ]4 m6 D$ y  c
I should like to point out that we guarantee that all prices are the lowest in the country.
9 k) F: |+ {) Y' i  h8 a
# L& Q# }" u, n: e# K13. 要求某人采取行动:4 t4 j& p5 b# M' O( E
We must insist that …DO… ( DO指 动 词 原 型 )8 T2 J1 b! F4 \6 H, S+ s
注:请注意这一句型和句型8的区别。
% c) [( |) J7 h
0 J! N4 A3 W" x: B/ k环境:! o  P" D+ v% u, g( {( M# E
We must insist that you deliver the goods immediately.: t# C3 k8 s; \+ d! Y2 ^* [+ D, a4 P
6 ]4 y& Y& n. U# u8 |4 B
14. 警告:* Q/ ]* P& x. i* e- r
Unless…8 j' T4 q8 u* W- ]  Q
If…(not)… We will be forced to …6 s$ ~& r+ ^' K; L" |: F" g

) a4 z2 Q5 ?% z2 y4 [- [) c- |环境:(What warnings would you give these people?)$ C& d5 J/ d% l- x' I! G* ]0 @
A company that has not paid your bill
# l/ B0 q; T3 ]1 w3 l3 qUnless you pay the bill, we will be forced to take legal actions.9 U2 A; Y/ a8 p& o( ]" ^
Another company that is using your company’s car park$ ?3 A1 u! d* @  _# R' Y; ^1 H% @, E
If you do not move your car away from our park, we will be forced to turn to the police.+ `/ J; h9 x+ l4 x0 a6 W! ]" w2 E. {
An employee who always arrives late for work. {: E4 j$ U4 S3 \- _: G; i
Unless you come to work on time, we will be forced to fire you.9 k: G& G2 W1 w$ R: V7 u
A builder who has left a lot of their tools in your office
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:55 | 显示全部楼层

BEC商务写作资料(4)商业信函中的抱歉及提醒等

If you do not take your tools from our office, we will be forced to throw them away.
1 i: T# ]5 Q& n) U* r2 g4 t
! D" ~; X- o' ?% D1 N15. 强烈抱怨:" M# M$ ^5 X. h( y
注:) G, s* m  G! c
强烈抱怨遵循以下步骤:/ x5 m6 x. V) v
a. 阐述发生的问题:it is now over nine months since we placed this order and we are still waiting for the cabinets./ d8 u8 z( g+ L+ V- S- }1 p8 v
b. 使用句型12:I should like to point out that we have already paid for these cabinets.
/ G3 j: \% p: L9 B- I" [; A2 Oc. 使用句型 13:we must insist that you deliver them immediately.8 h4 j5 w# [" {, `" ^
d. 使用句型14:unless we hear from you within 7 days we will take legal action.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 01:41 , Processed in 0.244535 second(s), 23 queries .