QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语BEC中级写作常用观点句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
提出观点! \3 j" \0 h# |# |
  1. When asked about…, most people say… But many other people regard…as… I personally think…" w: K; p! n* a9 s# ]3 ^% m
  当被问及对……有什么看法时,大多数人认为……但是,还有很多人认为……我个人认为……0 f7 a, s/ i, h8 h
  2. When it comes to…, some people think that… Others argue that the opposite is true. There is probably some truth to both arguments, but…' a1 t/ E9 R5 {! {
  涉及……这一问题,有的人认为应该……另一些人持相反意见。也许双方的观点都有一定道理,但是……! ^/ [+ C; X2 Y3 N. R4 H4 g$ I
  3. It is widely acknowledged that…contributed to… Experts argue that China must introduce… But I doubt whether…alone will solve the problem。! w+ _9 @. s1 l! M: D4 q1 b
  人们普遍认为……专家认为中国必须推行……但我对仅仅……就能解决问题表示怀疑。3 X: _% O& E) w- U. }  k$ w6 A# L
  4. An increasing number of people are joining… In reaction to the phenomenon, some say… But do they realize that…can also lead to…
0 B( R7 ]% r1 E1 [. V  越来越多的人……进入了……针对这一现象,一些人认为……但是,他们有没有意识到……也能导致……( X9 Q1 U! f  `5 i  S+ e$ U0 r- ]% n5 S
  5. One of the pressing problem facing our nation (China) today is…and…
* I/ h+ @2 ~9 }+ K- ?* O4 N  我们国家(中国)如今面临的紧迫问题之一是……3 P& [& P5 N3 A) c
  6. Perhaps the most dangerous phenomenon gripping the nation today is…
& s! q/ `4 Q2 b$ F  也许当今困扰国家的最危险的现象是……
" p/ G) k. M* \  7. Never before in history has the issue of…been more evident than now。
" X2 a5 w6 O- r3 g  历史上,……的问题从来没有比现在更加突出。4 A% ^3 [, s  [  n: u; W1 y
  8. Perhaps it is time to reexamine the idea that…
: |1 z% |( y4 ]* R0 A  也许现在是应该重新考虑……的时候了。% b5 |! R, G; ^- R( f* [
  9. A growing number of people are beginning to realize that…is not the sole prerequisite for happiness。
  A0 o. j6 E' W8 @! \' d- k  越来越多的人开始意识到……并不是幸福的唯一条件。% l: ]( x) Q- r/ b
  10. Years of observing human behavior has enabled me to conclude that the major difference between…and…lies solely with…
; a0 S7 Q0 B! i  o, }- p8 V' G  p7 {  对人们行为的多年观察使我能够得出这样的结论:……和……的主要区别仅仅在于……6 l5 T4 `& C# V' p/ X; g
  11. There has been undesirable trend in recent years towards… A recent survey showed that…percent of respondents ranked…as their top priority, compared to…percent only a few years ago. Why do people fail to realize that…?
1 l% {5 r( Y% i  近年来出现了对社会有害的……倾向。最近的一项调查表明,……的调查对象把……作为他们的首选,相比之下,就在几年前,只有……的人这样想。为什么人们没能意识到……不一定带来幸福呢?2 a9 W9 x; p) p: m
  12. I recently read a newspaper article on… The deplorable problem of…has aroused public concern nationwide。
/ L& V3 s% T1 l9 @. s" ], B1 a  最近,我在报纸上读到一篇关于……的文章。……的问题令人深感遗憾,它已经引起了全国公众的关注。
' w  F: k% W9 R  w$ W/ c  13. Judging from the reams of evidence presented, we can safely conclude that…3 D- `6 |+ w0 ?3 p# ?
  根据现有的大量证据,我们可以有把握地得出这样的结论:……
+ F" h: l$ ], o- ?) {  14.Along with the development of…, more and more…1 q5 }: f% ]- `* A9 Z. M
  随着……的发展,越来越多……% n1 h, ^: j! T; x3 l6 m+ ^, c
  15.In the past few years, there has been a sharp growth/boom/decline in…6 c# w9 ~: C# g  N9 E: W: D" t
  在过去几年内,……有显著增长/激增/明显滑坡……
* W3 ^/ v" U( h6 ?3 S, D. U  16.The ample evidence presented enables us to reasonably conclude that…
6 X7 F+ x  q2 \: Y, @7 w! T0 O  提出的充分证据使我们能够合理地得出这样的结论:……
( F' N# I$ k+ R; I) m  {0 U2 w  17.While the rhythm/pace/tempo of people’s living is speeding up, a lot of changes have taken place in…: U8 v  D- ^' h$ f! w
  人民生活节奏加快的同时,……也发生了很多变化。# m6 c8 \7 R  A+ S. q2 {5 e: G
  18.With the fantastic spur both in industry and its economy in China, the number of…is on the rise, N* Z' t' X+ ~4 s
  随着中国工业经济的迅猛发展,……的数目不断上升。
5 ]; t! D. t  |) _  19.It is commonly believed that the rise in…is the inevitable result of economic development。8 n% W% T+ c; R, \' i7 J
  人们普遍认为,……的增长是经济发展的必然结果。! F9 ?9 Y+ A' \- C; G% A
  20.In recent years, China has experienced an alarming increase in…
+ `  K$ r3 l/ g" P$ P! o& p  最近几年来,中国……有了惊人的增长。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:43 , Processed in 0.248142 second(s), 21 queries .