立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 英语商业书信:常用结束语2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 (6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务……   1. We assure you of our best services at all times.
" U8 s/ S% m2 A& M  2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you.
& _9 [9 L+ O/ p1 v  3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.0 w& D) b( {, O) D7 G+ e0 i$ J
  (7)请原谅给您添了麻烦……
  T1 U4 j. y7 m- \$ B3 b/ q3 Y% z! ~  1. We hope you will pardon us for troubling you.
4 L0 Q. ?3 i# w0 |' P7 k  2. We regret the trouble we are causing you., n: `6 P8 O. s6 _1 u/ p
  3. I regret the trouble it caused you.
. Q) c2 c+ v, F1 B* @* b# E4 u$ R  4. We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience.
) q4 ~5 S7 O4 Y+ _  5. We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble.& O0 {0 ]. W- M; u2 {: |
  6. We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance.
+ C! K, D! N; N" D: K1 I) H* M  7. We trust you will overlook this botheration, which we exceedingly regret.
( M5 z5 M# B. c; r  q; f- |  8. Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter.9 J2 J; {# R; y$ {* b
  (8)请宽恕某某事项……7 F/ [6 o( e2 m! t9 F8 ^
  1. Please excuse this clerical error.' _8 t2 F5 i$ n, X5 S& R5 L! Q
  2. We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you.$ t1 S- {& U4 C0 _
  3. We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk.1 o# Z: X/ U8 s  _
  4. We greatly regret that we have caused you such a inconvenience.
0 `. S6 v8 ?; u" r& I( j3 p  5. We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you.4 n: m' `0 E. B3 {- j( Z4 [8 A
  6. We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences.
+ N! E# _! j' e$ J  (9)请多加关照……
0 [- v1 Y) {! }- p7 `2 M2 c+ M7 k  1. We solicit a continuance of your valued favour.
: \; w* U3 P( ^# u) P1 a  2. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.9 i5 A3 e- r6 e9 m0 W
  3. We hope we may receive your further favour.
5 |4 N6 C$ C2 D, h  4. We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage.0 i4 f3 {" A+ Z5 X- r
  5. We request you to favour us with a continuance of your kind support.
0 J. L2 J& _1 k2 l' y# P% Q5 q' O  6. We solicit a continuance of your kind patronage.) e3 g- f) j8 P
  (10)如有机会,我们必会报答您……- s/ G' [$ ?( `. b
  1. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.) c8 W, ?4 ]" R- E* |
  2. We wish to reciprocate the goodwill.: g. l  M' f" `: ^0 T
  3. We shall on a similar occasion be pleased to reciprocate.+ i& g. Z# g! P" l  f8 l
  4. We hope to be able to reciprocate your good offices on a similar occasion.
4 _: q/ r2 s0 k& {; _  5. We are always ready to render you such or similar services.
7 V! R  R0 G4 l% l' j  6. We shall at all times be willing to reciprocate such or similar favour.) x- e1 v# [! b6 c
  7. We shall be happy to have an opportunity of reciprocating to you on a similar occasion.
, A# ?0 [! `1 H& p5 j0 Z  (11)今天我已经讲完应报告事项……) `' H3 V, k/ c; V# ?8 R
  1. With nothing further to add today.8 d9 }+ p* N1 r# s. L$ r8 ~7 s
  2. With nothing more for today.; V8 j' M- \. _# A; [" h+ f" R
  3. Without anything further for the present.- V/ n: C+ W1 Z. k  d+ C
  4. With nothing further for the present.# Q; M1 k$ u. M, h
  5. Without anything more to communicate for today.
7 q% u' i8 h+ C, H( V  6. Without more to write you by this mail.
& \, j; b6 G0 ]  7. Without further to advise you today.
- u. Q# _! B/ ]( Q  8. We have no more (nothing further) to tell (inform) you today.中华考试网
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:27 , Processed in 0.198191 second(s), 21 queries .