扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 63|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之写法问题(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  8. 请求采取行动:
5 |& F  ~3 x- G$ J' v) N) S- Q6 S  Please could you …8 D' P9 K$ M1 H. p8 l
  We would be grateful if you could …
. [; V$ E2 L. m2 E3 O: `  We would be appreciate it if you could …
9 ~7 _4 a  e( @- Y! R0 w: y  as soon as possible.) S. v9 w7 q! a; m# G/ h. D
  without delay.
) r& U7 i" e2 v) y' c  immediately.
7 H  ?# c7 d' Z0 Y- b9 q8 t  注:please could you … 是最直接的方式。在要求一些一般性的事情时,可以使用这种表达。
5 X9 e7 b* {0 _2 [2 y3 v  环境:
, s  `8 b* q! n8 J' ^  You have seen an advertisement in the newspaper for a post as office manger. You want an application form.& [# c. e$ D/ G- c
  I would appreciate it if you could send me an application form.
9 i+ u- b. I- M7 @5 {0 J2 I' R2 [  The photocopier in your office has broken down. You want to have it repaired, quickly.
, z) E# c$ A. n  We would be grateful if you could send a repairman to fix our photocopier as soon as possible., B6 `( W! H- J3 Z& a
  You have moved your office and you want the post office to forward your letters to your new address.4 Z/ |. u2 Y/ F' o
  Please could you forward my letters to my new address.  z$ K9 i+ y" J
  You want the telephone company to put another telephone in your office. You need it urgently.
& T+ d( T$ x. Z: I* k% u# V+ P  We would appreciate it if you could put another telephone in our office immediately.  P' V7 d2 }( V3 h+ l: V
  You have written to a company and you want them to reply quickly.
  X+ O* u3 R; M% P  I would be grateful if you could give us a reply quickly.3 G5 D( z) M" V
  9. 抱歉:. A( H4 z$ P+ D) H5 _; B: G7 o5 x
  We must apologize for …
1 L7 \' F4 ~% B  We apologize for …  k0 }3 j- G5 @) H: z
  We are extremely sorry for …
3 [3 S& o5 V8 J8 B  注:以上句型后请使用动词ing形式。& [" H$ [; f3 N! D, E& c9 @8 P
  以上句型中的for可以换成that,然后用从句表达。8 m% l% [( h! x
  一般来说,解释产生问题的原因,然后在信的结尾处再次表达歉意。1 U$ u8 o: w4 G  Q9 H
  再次抱歉:' V' T% _8 Z: l
  Please accept our apologies once again.
, V6 {" ^, X% @2 t6 v7 C* r  We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience." O1 O. b9 Q- G$ K5 x
  With apologies once again.
: {( O6 W) I! f+ @  10. 要求提供信息:
4 S+ q* B0 Y7 m  ~  Please could you, h2 |2 @( z5 i: g$ o: Q  l0 G
  We would be grateful if you could
' }( R0 }0 N2 h- \  We would appreciate it if you could/ O, `& M9 A5 {: l* b0 Z5 v
  give us further details about ..
) m9 [* S; J: V+ U! u  inform us (about/if) …& y& e7 j7 m$ R% v0 F3 t5 Y
  let us know ( about/if ) …# t8 _3 u6 G; X/ C
  We would like to know ( about/if ) …
5 K' ]( ]8 s/ }6 t- D9 ^% s% ^  注:如果需要特别重要的信息,可以在以上句型前使用:in particular。4 H$ d% O; v2 b' Y
  环境:中华考试网(www.Examw。com)7 s' I2 [+ f" u4 F! |" \' P
  You wrote a letter to someone and they haven’t replied. You want to know if they received the letter.5 s+ k6 r! F4 l0 K- P. O# i
  We would be grateful if you could let us know if the letter has reached you.7 A' @8 w4 U; _
  A businessman is going to your country. He wants you to get a visa for him. You need all the details about his passport (his nationality, date of birth, where his passport was issued, and when it expires).& h" I8 k" o9 Y) K
  Please could you give details about your passport. I would like to know your nationality, date of birth, where your passport was issued and when it expires.5 ]. {, T0 m: U  a: }: @8 X2 X
  You want to know about the same businessman’s flight (flight number, date and time of arrival).$ r6 v3 j& P5 L1 P1 m
  In particular, I would like to know your flight number, date and time of arrival.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 03:06 , Processed in 0.211311 second(s), 21 queries .