只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之写法问题(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  5. 告知好、坏消息:
0 O6 I: e7 @$ B- ^3 q7 K  好消息:
: j# k) R: V2 g" x/ _5 A9 ]I am) c2 x" c+ ]% F- K% ?
pleased& ]9 w5 G0 ^9 N" N8 k' U
delighted
" T  \& M- Y( ?& vhappy
( V* C& c/ {6 C) o2 E4 ~$ h/ Qto
% p& k) t+ q' v! M' M, Ftell8 K: z* }- m7 y# e& u. v/ j; m
inform% G& }* ^% @* ~; H! I
advise
0 `2 c8 D8 B) p5 J" a6 x& [4 ?you that …
9 X8 {% N0 D: Y9 d* T  _  坏消息:
4 @2 F5 c& W2 A- ?4 Y6 _  LI5 Z* {+ Q4 b. a/ |
regret
0 R6 a. l% h3 d, a* Q" c/ Tam sorry* Z. j  W1 N7 b6 j
to! s0 K( d! G: d' e8 _
tell 3 [' D0 m2 |3 }+ |
inform
$ w0 W" z' a, |6 s7 k4 M+ vadvise: W6 o9 O2 x( j6 D. g/ e. F
you that …) |+ G' Q0 A+ V& J# d
We regret that …
: b- e1 e: R, m% T# ~6 h8 i  环境:(complete these sentences using phrases for referring and giving good or bad news.)* t3 t  Y$ i# m* U1 ~6 O; q
  a. ___________________________ your order for some cupboards, _____________________ we have had to increase the price.
/ Z- I9 i1 b! A5 ^  b. ____________________________ your application for a post as secretary, ______________________________ that we would like you to start work as soon as possible.
! {" ~, p! w* {  G  c. _________________________________ your application for a post as secretary, ______________________________ that you were not successful.
, F, g7 y- k+ W' y  d. _________________________________ our telephone conversation this morning, ______________________________ that your car is now ready for you to collect.. J0 W$ |" F8 A6 p
  6. 说明你所能做的和不能做的:8 J9 B5 b  P1 v, g7 Z8 z- _
We are unable to …0 a7 h' N$ J: B: |% G
We are able to …2 i4 T6 O5 ^' N
We have been forced to …
( h# H+ H/ u/ B$ e0 a3 e6 ^  环境:
3 P5 [+ L  \* b6 [: w) N  You cannot lower your prices.! o* x! ]$ m8 s5 @0 ?
  We regret that we are unable to reduce out prices.
5 i- U4 j$ g. P" r; b  You have had to raise your prices because the government has increased the sales tax.
. b- u# O- H" \! \8 I+ v) h1 A  We have been forced to raise our prices because the government has increased the sales tax.
7 T4 \% a0 ~, {2 ]- M" T  However, you can give them a discount of 5% if their order is for more than $8,000.! Z2 C. J8 |5 E& u3 z- |
  We are able to give you a discount of 5% if your order is more than $8,000.# i+ T: [+ [! ^( @" q) p
  With regard to their second question, you cannot accept payment in Egyptian pounds but you can accept US dollars or Euros.5 a/ D% d7 ?' q6 ]. F  _$ [
  We are sorry that we are unable to accept payments in Egyptian pounds but we are able to accept US dollars or Euros.$ o- P9 t# C( M1 l+ U8 J8 ^
  7. 说明原因:
. [3 h* \2 r2 _/ KThis is : g; _: {1 L  ~0 g0 I
owing to …
$ r6 g! e) a7 t$ b3 C+ g& A7 ^due to …" K' r% W+ m. I5 Y$ v$ G
a result of … ( F. \! l/ y! _) L, ^
because of …% j/ W4 C1 q% K' W1 z
  注:owing to 通常用于不好的消息。如果想在原因中使用动词,请加上the fact that的从句。- h9 K* w+ p  u# s1 @
  环境:转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]6 d$ P( @! \  J2 r; ?  j
  increase prices --- fall of the dollar1 P) v, z  U% w/ U" O! h
  We have been force to increase our prices. This is owing to the fall of the dollar.! `) x0 {5 d1 u$ a  l) q1 x$ E
  Delay the delivery of the goods --- strike by airline pilots
  ?6 i8 b# `3 o: Z8 L1 i. ]2 O1 u  We have been forced to delay the delivery of the goods. This is owing to the strike by airline pilots.
9 }, B% Z* p+ t  Increase all salaries by 10% --- rise in sales
0 j! |9 B/ \4 ?! X7 F! s' n# c1 X  We are able to increase all salaries by 10%. This is the result of a big rise in sales.8 y4 A5 f# ^1 K" v% C- r  N
  Cut all salaries by 10% --- fall in sales
8 ?* ~2 O' _& h" U$ h6 L  We have been forced to cut all salaries by 10%. This is due to the fact that there has been a fall in sales in the past ten months.9 A: f: t& \# n! Q$ R0 s
  Cannot deliver your new order --- we have not received your payment fro the last order
% k+ P+ H( p- P& ?  We regret that we are unable to deliver your new order immediately. This is owing to the fact that we have not received your payment for the last order.
# H: y3 m% ~9 T2 {' {  Cancel the meeting --- a lot of staff have been ill' ]% w4 \1 Q( H( Y/ e
  We have been forced to cancel the meeting. This is because some members of our staff have been ill.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 20:27 , Processed in 0.410445 second(s), 21 queries .