QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之写法问题(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第二章 写法问题0 G/ W; g; r& ~' O3 a# O
  预备参加bec考试的同学们由于缺乏商务写作的实际经验,对于写作部分都比较郁闷。恩波结合历年考试实际,为大家准备了15类共计50个经典的实战句型,供大家在考场上使用。我们对每一个句型都模拟了一种环境:
& K0 H- b; \8 d3 \4 U" y  1. 信件的开头:& X1 K3 |* m2 a9 e
We are writing to enquire about…& m/ S( v' H0 E0 N  k# e
We are writing in connection with…
4 X" `# p, x" v. I: z# oWe are interested in … and we would like to know…
! e( y) g' `# H  环境:) p2 {; @6 L3 r- t, ?
  You want to know the prices of some air conditioners.1 `2 A) ?9 d& p( @+ W) P
  We are interested in your air conditioner and we would like to know the prices of some air conditioners.
: O3 p" s& `8 |  h7 [  You saw an advertisement in the newspaper yesterday and you want further information.+ O: ]' J9 l6 t0 {) I
  We are writing in connection with the advertisement in the newspaper yesterday.
1 W; [3 I& v" m' Y' w  You want to know if the company you are writing to organizes holidays to Africa.0 I0 J# }! L5 y+ L0 d5 s$ y
  We are writing to inquire about the holidays to Africa that your company organizes.
) r) L$ W: A+ a8 [! B1 ]  2. 回信的开头:
2 K% i+ G3 y/ M5 kThank you for your letter of (date)
/ i. h  F5 X! P# H2 ~We have received your letter of (date), g( E6 L8 }6 ?% F6 L
asking if …
3 Q$ \2 f- _$ ?3 G6 kenquiring about …
: u+ y3 x& m9 O) k3 nenclosing …( ?8 k. b6 Z( v5 A* A& ^
concerning …( A" G$ [) U( l2 g
  环境:# v& }% i. h: E! T+ ~- _
  A company wrote to you on 23 July. They wanted to know if you sell photocopiers.
4 Q! N( {7 }' p. ~  Thank you for your letter of 23 July, asking if we sell photocopiers.9 w. _, L  Q9 G  `! g1 W: [  h1 |
  A man wrote to you on 18 December. He wanted employment with your company. He also sent his curriculum vitae.
5 D0 C) q. |  \/ i$ z, i* H  We have received your letter of 18 December, enclosing your curriculum vitae.
- `8 z) v8 A: Y  A company sent you a fax on 3 June. They wanted to know if you were going to the marketing conference in London.8 u% n1 w+ A0 [+ Q
  Thank you for your fax of 3 June, asking if I was going to the marketing conference in London.
" N0 l7 h. ^' R  A woman telephoned you this morning. She wanted to know if her order No. 599 had arrived.
2 r+ n1 y: \6 B; t$ u1 D" D0 C- ]/ I  Thank you for your telephone call this morning concerning the order No. 599., O" F9 D" e* J2 y& ^) M3 [. h% [
  3. 信件的结尾:来自www.Examw.com; C1 m+ V- Z8 n+ ?* E* n$ O$ j8 t
  一般结尾:" h% L. ~$ D' z
I look forward to receiving your reply/order/products/ect.
( l5 h) f  A* v6 T- jLooking forward to hearing from you.# x4 p7 Y: k+ n. T1 ]
  如果你在信件中提供了信息:
2 J$ M; I8 L8 \9 NI hope that this information will help you.8 ]0 V+ e6 ?: O8 n- d8 {: ]1 o7 s
Please contact me if you need any further information.
0 q5 j3 V1 |& ePlease feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
. Q+ d% m. V2 U9 W% [1 \: SPlease let me know if you need any further information.
/ t/ s% f# Q3 ^6 {: w  4. 引入主题:+ O( a3 }: Q9 ~5 @1 o& d; [# W
With reference to …$ s$ P6 e9 Y* W) ?* g3 ^
Further to …
# h) F- G  W; Q( xWith regard to …1 g- a9 O7 b$ U, ^
I am writing in connection with …
+ j" e9 B8 E: i! h. g5 u% A  注:引入主题的句子可以被写在信件的开头,但with regard to 不能用于信件的开头。' q8 w0 w6 D3 I1 Y
  环境:(How would you start a letter about each of the following?)& c: S5 q1 O; {
  an invoice (No. 679) for a photocopier7 s  [0 U- Z1 R6 `
  With reference to Invoice No. 679, we regret to tell you that the product arrived in bad condition.: O% p, J2 |7 A8 h4 q
  a meeting you had with the addressee on Jan. 16th3 |9 x1 A3 r0 j9 j: z* X
  Further to the meeting on 16 January, I am delighted to tell you that we are now able to give you a special offer for our Peach Series computer.5 W0 u/ |* j2 P/ @  T  z/ e
  an advertisement in the times newspaper2 ?6 c4 c8 C& {* I' L: ?
  I am writing in connection with the advertisement in the times newspaper yesterday.
: a( R2 e9 ?& @/ m' G1 l' B  an application for a post as secretary in your company
8 k$ j! G7 `! S9 @, y. _  I am writing in connection with your application for a post as secretary in our company.: J' G2 m# {) ]$ K- @2 w
  a fax order for six computers that you received today
$ z% p9 t- _2 v4 U6 `3 q* s& A  with reference to your fax order for six computer, I regret to tell you that they are out of stock at present.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 20:18 , Processed in 0.280096 second(s), 21 queries .