只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 50|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语写作开头结尾常用句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一部分、BEC作文段首句常用句型7 T) }) D9 ]3 T4 q1 r
  一、对立观点命题形式的首句8 r1 t! a5 d& i9 E5 Z% S, r
  1. Many people do not doubt that A is superior to B , while others think quite differently on the issue of _____. Personally, I stand on the side of A .
  [( n- Z* U/ |) R% b  2. Some people say A , other people argue B . In a word , _____. But I cannot agree this point of view for many reasons.# X: U3 n, V0 o8 K
  3. There are different views concerning this topic . Some people like to CHOOSE A , some prefer to CHOOSE B . Personally , I prefer B . I think B has more advantages.
1 P+ L- r( q  F; @% p  4. From my point of view , it is more advisable to CHOOSE A than to CHOOSE B .
- `6 f8 L1 o: E! g3 A1 W0 `  5. Despite the fact that most people prefer A , I would like to choose B because the following reasons .( c  B( w" h/ d, `7 F
  6. In general , I prefer to _____ ./ u! x6 _3 m. P% o7 z8 L2 K* y
  7. As far as I am concerned , I would like to prefer _____ .5 W2 s  M" s+ I8 ~
  8. When it comes to _____ , most people tend to believe A . But others consider B as _____ .
* U- ]9 C4 c) ^  9. When asked about _____ , the vast majority of people would support that A . But others regard B as _____ .0 r5 O9 P0 j% y8 r$ N1 ^
  10. At the risk of address the issue too direct , I prefer A because I think that _____ ., h! g: @5 ?% k8 k5 p" r
  11. When asked about _____ , many people give their opinions that _____ , but other people may see _____ differently .$ F# Q. F2 F& |( O  x% @
  12. When faced with _____ , quite a few would claim that _____ , but others , in contrast , deem _____ as _____ .
; P2 c! W- R% s  r  13. When inquired about _____ , the vast majority of people would like to _____ , but other people , who hold an opposite view , consider _____ as _____ .
0 Q9 T. K$ u% k  j+ c  14. When _____ is mentioned _____ , most people believe that _____ , but other people would rather think _____ as _____ .0 e( o; g( v- K+ A: a; W
  15. While many people may stick to me idea that _____ , I would like to prefer _____ .
; w7 @/ A& O4 C7 k  二、单一观点式1 K6 F: R3 Q- @3 C$ t5 v
  A . Agree$ l- O) v1 c  k( l4 z4 M% n0 {
  1. One of the greatest writers once said that _____ . Now , it still has its significant realistic value .2 r& T% \+ V8 g6 o  y; f
  2. I would follow the reasoning that _____ .
( F. H5 L# l8 J0 O2 M; G* f# }+ O  3. Many people advocate that _____ . They claim that _____ . My opinion is the same as theirs in the following reasons .
5 _; H( b9 i# [/ s% [0 B  4. I totally agree with the statement that _____ . The reasons are presented below .- f  [+ v! ]/ q
  5. After pondering this question on many occasions , I finally reached the conclusion that _____ is something worthy to do and I cannot skip it .
' n0 Z- j9 a4 M4 I6 u  6. my arguments for point are listed as follows.
! V% u# F3 }! N% K. R  7. I agree with the above statement because _____ .
% ^0 K/ p( H, E/ G( K  8. Nowhere in the world has the issue of _____ been so much debated like in our society .; p, B" Q3 D# l6 H3 Q% @
  9. I agree with the statement that _____ without reservation because _____ . 10. Thinking logically , I can only say that the title statement is valid because _____ .
' N& x# N9 R# i6 v* b  11. I fully support the statement above because I am very sure that _____ .
! B% v# a4 _* `4 B  12. Some may hold the opinion that AAA . But others have a negative attitude . As far as I am concerned , I agree that _____ .
& ?3 r8 A9 w7 J7 p' Y) M  a8 V  13. Many one have the idea that AAA . However , many others disagree with this argument . But both side of the problem whether _____ are supported by good reasons .* b7 s: w+ Y2 ^, S. X. N
  14. Recently , it has been much debated over the problem of AAA . Those who object to AAA announce that _____ . But those who favor AAA utter a sonorous voice that _____ .
0 c5 F" q7 |6 p1 Q  15. Recently , there is vehement discussion on the issue of _____ . Those who criticize _____ argue that _____ . They claim that _____ . But people who firmly advocate _____ , on the other hand , argue that _____ .7 W3 S, e) T! J' ?3 @" ^
  16. There is a much-debated problem today about _____ . Those who object to _____ argue that _____ . They are very sure about _____ . But people who prefer _____ , on the other hand , claim that _____ .% c! M" ?) ~; g  S
  B . Disagree0 D! d% n/ s" B" A+ z8 o
  1. Until recently , _____ was viewed as _____ . But people are taking a fresh look at it .
. w, `0 w( B: Q+ M  2. Recently , we often hear about _____ . But is it ?
# l% M, k4 h  y4 w; @  3. These days , it is often heard about _____ . But is this really the truth ?" S7 ~  Y! j. r3 i
  4. I feel such an attitude is negative , and that it can bring _____.
0 ~' F/ O1 B. ~* a  g7 W1 m  5. Some people argue as if it is a general truth that _____ . But to be frank , I cannot agree with them for the flowing reasons ." ~0 i0 N. z+ n( t
  6. Despite the fact that many people believe that _____ , I doubt whether the argument can bear much analysis .! S, J- b7 z) p5 [7 e, O/ X
  7. Although some people hold the opinion that _____ , I wonder whether the argument could bear close examination .. j$ w1 k; V, T6 V2 q
  8. In the nationwide , discussion , many people argue that _____ . But I can say nothing but _____ .- ?% A9 q2 T' D
  9. Advocates of AAA proclaim that _____ , but I _____ .& X8 h8 T  X/ s; s# f
  10. Until recently , _____ was regarded as _____ . But _____ .
  h# f6 r4 ]! ]! B: F  11. Some people think that _____ , but I disagree with this opinion for numerous reasons , as presented below .
# h, D  B4 q, V( k8 f3 S3 R/ b, p  12. Now , it is increasingly mentioned that _____ . Such people think _____ . But I can only cast doubt on whether _____ .+ P; P# _$ V2 q# @7 @& S
  13. Now , it is widely believed that _____ . These people think _____ . But I wonder if _____ .
5 ~' d' |( C" E4 T- w# L  14. I cannot totally the idea that _____ . Because , in my point of view , I believe _____ .
) C& N4 ~* f5 f, K% b2 m  15. As a matter of fact , I support that _____ , but I cannot agree with the title statement .
2 A3 u) ]0 R, P0 K* e* g- u  16. Nowadays , it is widely held that _____ . People of this kind think _____ .But I doubt whether _____ .0 [7 r! Z9 y" D! Z9 {+ \% y4 C
  第二部分、BEC作文常用结尾句
( K9 w( x; V. x  1. Taking into account of all these factors , we may reach the conclusion that_____ .9 }5 }$ y# J/ M  @9 n. S
  2. All reliable evidences point to one saying , that is _____ .+ K. k$ m8 }/ p- ?2 r0 S* N
  3. For the reasons presented above , I strongly commit to the notion that _____ .
7 r7 Z  _# m# \# |" [' B& `  w  4. While it is true that _____ , I think that _____ .# u6 t2 E- N, S' t# U9 y8 M
  5. Given the factors I have just outlined , I can only say that _____ .! |( G1 L$ z% {% A. g( I8 U# _& a
  6. This is not to say that _____ . But in terms of _____ , it is _____ .
4 ^8 b0 A' g" a2 J+ Z  7. Therefore , it is easy to draw the conclusion that _____ .
) ?# \2 p* T. N2 [& ~1 @  8. Recognizing the fact that _____ should drive us to conclude that _____ .
# [& S8 n1 ?% Q. f7 Q# X  U  9. To put all into a nutshell , I _____ .6 w% v+ {" q' l* M3 J
  10. In a word , I support the statement that it is better to _____ because Good stuff! Wonder why there are so few hits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 20:17 , Processed in 0.263079 second(s), 21 queries .