扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之检查(图表写作和report)2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Exercise Four
3 n" t- X8 b/ e' u; S, k6 F9 j9 b  Part One6 d4 W& Y/ H8 Z# X4 J# C( s
  Question 44- e* ]6 z( f5 v- Y, o) ^
  You are Head of Research for an international car manufacturer. You have to make an urgent trip tomorrow to visit Pierre Blanco, a colleague who works for a subsidiary.; z4 m3 ^% f" K4 e( _7 K& d
  Write a memo of 30-40 words to your secretary.
5 t: c0 c: \7 j  Telling her who you are going to see and when;
$ z' t# r& ?( W; g$ v; W  Asking her to book flight tickets and accommodation;' B- {( z7 \% i3 M& c/ ]1 U
  Telling her what work you would like her to do in your absence;+ S0 H5 C8 i0 |# B8 l
  Write on your answer sheet.3 Y0 m0 U; l! s  D5 u
  Part Two
: t2 _+ @0 Y9 X: n  d0 W: {  Question 45- s) [( m7 o& p9 l
  You are the manager of a TV and radio repair workshop. One of your employees has received the letter below about a faulty cassette player which he inspected. He has written his comments on the customer’s letter and asked you to write a reply.
% w, Q/ [$ x$ Z3 Z1 {' n  Write a letter of 100-120 words to the customer, using the employee’s comments and explaining why your company cannot repair the cassette player.
- A5 {7 R* G% K1 h+ ?- r  Do not include addresses.4 U' v4 n, T7 j5 b0 ~
  Write on your answer sheet.
2 Y- m/ ?1 U% g- U! F  Mr D. Mason
8 Q$ }" J' f1 P7 k& D! b  Radio World( L0 s1 F1 O, f- j8 h
  6 Adelaide Park
7 F8 y, E; X! r3 U; P" J8 b  London w69 I# i: b5 h+ a. `0 \" ?5 O
  Dear Mr Mason
% P# u" k' M/ }$ c; @  Re: repair of Tashita Cassette Player& Q, g2 ?* A- A5 R6 x4 `- @+ a; Y
  You returned our cassette player to us on 5th September, after having it in your shop for over a month, (sorry! Technician off sick) saying that you could not repair the following faults:
, E6 D* Z7 ^8 M! E  E  1. a problem with the volume control (needs replacing; part not available)& Y) _- I; \: R) y) T/ b6 {
  2. difficulty operating the on/off switch. (possible to replace but very expensive)
+ g, U  `& ]0 M* S7 [  I was very surprised to hear this, because the equipment is not all that old.(manufactured in 1985)
2 X: H7 ]# Q/ P  Therefore I would be grateful if you could explain in writing why the equipment is, in your opinion, beyond repair, so that I can discuss this matter with the manufacturers.(out of business since 1990)' T; w  C( F" |1 H: v: j/ X4 o
  Yours sincerely,- w0 J0 _& @. `) f! [1 N. O
  Paul Johnson: J- e2 M2 R/ M7 t
  Exercise Five0 [2 C/ h8 R7 V! J, W
  Part One7 @( w3 b4 e  i) ]; q
  Question 44
/ j4 K* g" S9 [' @% |/ T  You are a manager in a company which manufactures office furniture. Next month you are going to London to discuss an important contract.
' z5 m. m/ ]. A: e* h4 n  Write a note of 30-40 words to your assistant:
5 p: E1 X" o' U) U# W  1. saying when you want to leave and return
7 _7 Y  v1 `4 C0 H$ o; f  2. asking him to book flights
' c: g# i8 A1 \1 M  3. telling him which hotel to book9 |* ~- W5 a5 v# y
  Part Two" f# B: i9 e" V# p
  Question 454 a' B2 v8 k6 L- y! D- Z
  You recently attended a one-day training course on health and safety. You were disappointed with the course.
0 [1 [$ |3 @! I2 l3 W! n  Read the advertisement below, which gives the details of the course. You have written some notes on the advertisement./ H: _1 r( a" \. P% q; K
  Then using your handwritten notes, write a letter to the company, complaining about the course.
2 A& U4 R4 G4 r  Do not include postal address.; A% n' h6 q6 \( t2 l' c& }
  Write 100-120 words.) ?/ R% v5 w6 x" }) j
  Write on your answer sheet.
- l- r, R, ]3 B' ^: A  GBG Certification Services; \8 Q% L8 g) G# [, `' p: ?
  Good for business, good for you.0 R% v% c0 G% a- H3 `- }
  Regardless of whether you are in a manufacturing or service industry, you are required by law to operate your business in a manner which is safe and healthy for your workforce. Our courses will help you provide a safe and legally sound working environment for your staff.
4 _. B/ R" j4 g: x4 R# D# v  Our one-day courses include:; E# r. S% Z, ~) _# Y; l- r
  Experienced and highly-qualified trainers (trainer was sick --- replacement poor)4 P. b9 X, A' K
  High-quality information packs (pile of loose photocopies)
/ _) ]3 P. g' O1 J  N7 @2 w  Small groups (maximum 8 people) (not true)5 v1 A! C5 U3 U# ]7 q
  Price includes lunch and refreshments (explain what was wrong with lunch)
% z0 n/ s: z/ R  All one-day courses run Monday – Friday from 9:30 – 17:00 (started late)6 g; ^) a! o  I' c% F$ o
  For more information contact:
% o9 F5 o4 q, y% z+ {  b  Moira Geddings
, Q/ m/ l# o# @" m) `( O5 Y  GBG House1 e& T/ {8 W" ^  S
  Summerfield Road6 M7 O5 M; J! p1 ~! b# u* d
  Oxford OX8 4DN
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 18:33 , Processed in 0.151083 second(s), 21 queries .