立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[BEC中级] BEC中级写作:抱怨和索赔信函(10)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
For Poor Performance on a Service Contract (由于服务质量差而抱怨)   
( f  P: U  C8 @1 ?" O8 P# [! ~+ CDear Mr .Weidner .   
' o3 h( n4 |# @' HContract No. 17854   
$ y; Z# B  K3 S9 m7 A7 a4 x# PYou will recall that you and I have discussed at least three times during the past six months the low quality of service provided by your hotel. After each conversation, service is improved for a short time, and then reverts. back to the old standard that brought abort my original complaints. I will summarize in this letter my previous discussions about your performance. ) {3 n0 l) s% m! E1 C" z* W# u1 U
You may wish to refer to our contract as you read my comments.    9 U7 H, G7 i! t4 d6 a$ W
1. Windows :According to the contract, all windows are to be cleaned once a month. This is not being done. Often from six to eight weeks elapse between cleanings. Even when the windows are cleaned, the job is less than satisfactory.    . z) V) _4 p; P9 z+ t* M& {
2. Carpets: The carpets should be vacuumed after each workday. Although your service people do show up each day , their efforts can only be described as careless.   
* E5 L; ~' L1 U+ N7 }/ U3.Miscellaneous: I could mention a dozen other cleaning responsibilities that are not being met satisfactorily--furnitures, lavatories and ash trays, for example.    ! h# d' C' P5 i6 Z& ]9 b
I call your attention to paragraph 7 in the contract, Mr.Weidner, in which the provisions for revocation of the contract are described. I do not like to consider such a possibility, but I must have your written assurance that all provisions of the contract will be met.   
) x, ]1 _+ e1 ]7 M3 Y. UI will be pleased to meet with you once more to discuss the situation. I assure you that this is a matter of some urgency to me.    4 @" g" T8 ?. z4 _5 t5 t
Yours faithfully,XXX , f+ ?# B$ B* q3 I, I4 ^0 f: G! U
亲爱的韦德罗先生:您会记得,在过去六个月中,我们至少三次讨论过贵旅店服务质量低劣问题。每次讨论过后,服务质量在短时间内有所提高,但不久又退回到原先的水平。    4 p( b& Z: E/ W0 w- G" |
在这封信中,我将就先前讨论问题做一概述。您在阅读此信时,也许需要参考我们的合同.
  T* w6 o( Q3 |$ T! c" T9 s& p- G1. 窗户:遵照合同,每月清洗所有窗户一次。然而。此项工作并未得到落实。每次清洗相隔六至八周。即使窗户被清洗过,效果也不尽人意。 * s- n3 |" R# g
2. 地毯:每个工作日之后,应对地毯真空吸尘。尽管贵方服务人员每天露面,但工作很不仔细。
% {2 d! n. x- z" `! ?' x% @3. 各种事务:我可列举许多令人不满意的清洁工作,例如家具、卫生间、烟灰缸等等。 , S: c1 d9 \+ |, n5 ]2 E2 _' w# C
韦德罗先生,请您注意我们合同的第7段,有关终止合同的说明。我本人并不想考虑这种可能,但您必须书面保证履行合同中的所有条款。
7 W! A+ G/ g6 b0 L1 q我很愿意同您再次会晤,讨论相关情况。我向您保证,这件事对我来说非常的重要。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 10:07 , Processed in 0.346680 second(s), 21 queries .