QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 34|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 商务英语辅导:初级口语英语会话(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Lesson 2: Quality Control 品管
& k" `9 ?$ O! }! \5 B  Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.4 w# K9 B3 l0 X0 \0 N5 K* R# ?& x
  莱司特:吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。
  m& W7 @9 Y4 q' {  l0 H. p2 |  Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?/ b: i2 }' O4 Q* e7 ]$ {% Z  g
  吉姆:你们究竟有什么问题?
& \4 o/ g# t4 ~  Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.3 V9 x0 k8 `' e" C9 s* j+ t5 L
  莱司特:我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。
" j" I5 n- I) x- a  Jim:That's high.
$ S% Y# S0 V7 S  吉姆:的确很高。
/ r2 h, m! |3 a9 k  B5 _  Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
( V0 U& U0 Z% Q/ n- L  莱司特:没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。  z! ~+ s" S" }( D6 u" m$ S5 D
  Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
2 A  n$ s. B: ^+ q  吉姆:可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。
# P4 m1 p" {0 e& h  Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.0 j! R$ K- C, R+ b
  莱司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完备的功能。我们认为你们工厂需要采取措施来改善品管。) [* _* R3 b2 T/ ^/ w
  Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.* v! y: ^8 e0 S! M! n
  吉姆:那意味我们会有额外的开销,而我们会把价格增加部分转嫁到你们身上。# l- c! W% t* F5 E) U3 {9 j
  Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.2 T0 u6 I; n+ Q! ]. H
  莱司特:恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合约上说你们会以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交货。
6 d9 x$ V4 w" _; Q$ L  Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
: e& M: c" `- l, m% v" o0 {  吉姆:嗯,莱斯特我跟你说,我会再看一遍合约,并和管理部门讨论。然后我们会一起讨论解决这个问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 22:04 , Processed in 0.235211 second(s), 21 queries .