QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 商务英语辅导:初级口语英语会话(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Inquiring about products 询问产品+ q! M& e- N9 {' i1 T" J
  Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
# l' A& h. @: L- c$ d# A  崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
6 W3 S8 u  c: M  @% Q; v  Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
( Q; ^+ m7 T8 q; ^& H3 q( s  哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?3 c, V8 R! D/ ^8 e; `! T0 w& l: B, r
  Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.& n( h8 J. a/ q3 V% v
  崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
7 }- d% W; e$ d, I5 z6 f8 M  Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
3 F$ d2 v2 g* U  哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?$ z0 R* ]& V8 q0 c
  Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.: M4 a* A* U9 Y: E& o
  崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。9 e, o2 X$ L9 l8 _8 K8 q2 d+ P
  Harold:So, what are the unique functions?* \# N$ S. m- ]
  哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?9 Y* U8 _3 a- u6 B0 {
  Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages
! \% _% P- |/ R: C1 T" R  崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。( [5 U7 d% V* h2 x7 M- ?; J
  Harold:No kidding?" a, D3 o( ]6 N2 N& T9 w
  哈洛德:真的吗?( ]% J$ l) S6 Q* m
  Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.9 F0 [9 J4 d. e$ G  u5 a: r
  崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。7 C: I6 F; Y: S# j; o& V5 @5 I
  Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?3 p) Q! E) r0 y) R
  哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?9 {: ]$ y- H. U6 O6 O$ Y* j8 ?3 _1 E
  Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.6 b. {; V3 ?* y3 R, Q9 f+ C
  崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
' b9 ^; r/ Y# l  Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.) E8 o5 K5 C0 i3 W
  哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 22:35 , Processed in 0.224922 second(s), 21 queries .