立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 172|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011BEC商务英语初级情景口语:Counter-off

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part Seven Counter-off   1. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
+ i3 I5 f6 w% p1 t5 P; ]* A  2.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
9 \2 ]( k! ]2 N  3.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
9 B# Z1 N6 Q) a, R1 o, O) T. H  4.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.2 R7 m6 U( X# B6 [8 x' ^
  5.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.! d& Q  R1 w& |- c/ v  K
  6.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.( l, l2 }$ _! ?
  7.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?( y- @" T. v" J
  8.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
/ K5 L4 K1 `3 h% t- a: e  9.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .- S* A. g9 h: ?; w
  10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
$ N8 \0 Z% b8 p6 S: I2 {8 P$ F: S  11.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
& k. V/ |. x0 y% j0 N  12.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.  L0 E( a! O" X0 a
  13.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.0 D  {9 r7 w* T7 P3 B
  14.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.2 [+ Q; i( J9 A5 Y2 k; W( d9 G
  15.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.. w3 \, T& U, V! y3 Z% H. z
  16. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
) M& q( F) ^4 D% e. @  G$ p  17.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
/ ]* A: d7 q& e, k  18.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.7 T- T" Z, ~% L; e
  19.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.! D8 f) @1 S$ D, e. V( n- k3 k# F

0 z. _2 p# k. V9 S; \6 l  20.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011BEC商务英语初级情景口语:Counter-off

</p>  21.Your offer is wider than we can consider.  v( z$ m  O( j# X1 m$ u
  22.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
1 H1 B1 L. g: @, n( |! u  23.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
8 F: ]7 p4 ^6 I# ~. D  24.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
1 `3 e3 g3 G( Y  a# w& W  25.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
+ G5 \# s' I; E  26.The quotation submitted by you is too high.5 g( U0 P6 m5 z5 }3 U$ W# `; ^
  27.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
! p7 v6 q* V0 V* ~9 Q$ I  28.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
9 W' H' C' @: ~9 j8 U  29.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
& R  k$ K7 u) V' v" v3 \* U  30.Your price is beyond our expectation.
, A! E2 A( H0 q  31.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
9 t- p0 a/ _8 g6 j' c  32.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
; ?5 C  s6 G. p( u2 n6 t  33.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
, I. \  ^0 T( i6 g0 W  34.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.9 S6 c" q( Q! Y6 e4 ^
  35.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
0 _9 p+ Z# p# i; Y  J  36.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.4 T& l8 [7 F2 I6 u9 G7 D
  37.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
# L' B/ R: R/ N# J+ W; R( w1 A( ^  38.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
! I# X5 _3 [" C6 @, f8 O  39.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
- X" C, f: Q9 b7 t  40.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:16 , Processed in 0.173537 second(s), 23 queries .