立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 102|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011BEC商务英语初级口语:Scope of Business

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part Three Scope of Business  1) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light iindustrial goods.0 U$ s0 }' x( D8 Q' W
  2) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.% s- A  I: D$ C1 x
  3) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
9 g. ]5 }) @% O  P2 r  D  4) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
3 W+ E4 S9 ]$ @$ t" d% i  5) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
* Q, v  N8 w) ]% e; R. y' b& t( j* X  6) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
1 `- [3 p) S0 x: _/ s  7) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
" y# ]( M3 Q+ V' i6 {* Q9 K* ]  8) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
9 c4 B! d9 S! Q( T  9) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
- R3 T. c& M' x$ B  10) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.( K( O! W) N( s3 X; N% e9 G5 i  h. B; ]
  11) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
; ]0 ~$ m1 z# D% B" Z# t+ j  12) we are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.0 ?" V' d. j4 j( Q! l" ?
  13) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
0 B) n7 y7 e7 D/ n  v  14) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.  j( Q( l' X8 l. Z! W$ c- T' Y
  15) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
, l* C8 [7 ?. l' N& w- c  16) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.( C2 e, N- ^2 i; t2 V
  17) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
# g, \5 n& h+ h- W6 Q! {. U- l3 e5 B  18) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
& ]3 _) z5 ~! S( ]  19) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture./ t8 V: T) Y5 r- {2 _, L
  20) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
/ x4 K3 w+ Z% o) M, [  21) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.# a6 o( ?: V) K3 R
  22) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
7 `1 a6 b% Y/ V! X4 w" K* e8 V& E  23) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
  j8 R; [" Z& D, i0 W* M2 R/ d  24) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.; D% x: ~/ X5 [/ a* c" @
  25) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
  G7 h* P9 ~- O/ ~9 b) l- Y5 I" F  26) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
0 \) d, i# K! m( r0 |  27) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
1 L8 N& P, K* }' u$ Y/ l' ?5 G; K  28) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
+ D) s8 l6 Y. s# T8 o  29) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 yars.
$ d" B  y6 S/ v, L9 t, z& V, H  30) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:22 , Processed in 0.219585 second(s), 21 queries .