立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011BEC商务英语初级情景口语:Demand

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Unit One Demand   1 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.& b; K$ k, t0 M, \0 K# U' s  c; H
  2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.' i5 M5 N2 _$ R
  3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
" Z/ Z: W: A/ |/ W4 z- t% }, \  4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.
2 t, O, K. j% y  5 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you+ j6 W8 a' E- N5 }4 M
  6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon,
  \8 ^- r' ~) X# o! M5 e/ c" \  s  7 I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
3 \7 S! a! z! o0 k6 m  8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
& W. R* H* }% j$ o  ~5 {  9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.0 T; f* l& `2 x- Q$ k
  10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that though our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
- c6 {) a  }: b  11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.' F" j4 E" E- U# a; B
  12 I hope that we can cooperate happily.6 y9 Z# s# F+ G$ j% D+ P' p+ V; d7 \
  13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
; w2 A# v. @1 S( w. R, I  14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.( }" r# r9 c( M0 N7 w# u- r
9 ?: }8 i2 R0 v( @" W, s1 i# s8 B
  15 We hope that this market trend will continue.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011BEC商务英语初级情景口语:Demand

</p>  16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.2 ^  a) q5 P$ g; K+ h% {) g1 O; n
  17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly., \7 z4 ?& ^5 u4 V4 |4 Z0 R9 E
  18 We hope to receive your immediate answer.
) y& y/ N9 {( v4 M5 l* W. r  19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.5 |8 ^. z. f; c* a5 G
  20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
' S$ P( x. }# [& t+ s' }" O$ y1 a  21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date.0 b6 s0 u. d, r# W: {2 V) J$ h" c
  22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
2 {3 X  f, f# n/ h0 h" W  23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.  Z) Z" K9 u9 V4 `1 Z+ \
  24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
6 K6 A( |- |/ @2 O, i3 y9 y; G  25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
& |9 T4 G4 [, f, z  26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.: M. X) `5 J8 o' X0 J
  27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.1 a' C$ W  E% G0 c
  28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.2 l! [0 Q& \  @' G+ B
  29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
1 z4 E! K) Y! M2 j" p" @  30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:21 , Processed in 0.218381 second(s), 23 queries .