立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 111|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011年商务英语听力常用电话语句大全(九)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。
3 O) h, W3 Q" T3 Y% n  Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。
; K9 X5 x0 O( T3 r5 m2 u6 y  Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。
  s) [1 J. C9 V$ w2 r  Thanks a lot!多谢了!# G8 M3 `2 J% @5 n  o+ Z
  Not at all.不客气。
2 F" d5 d9 T0 V1 E! @( b  Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。0 q$ N5 V  a/ G; T/ `
  Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。
# B$ k. ^- |3 m) k* K6 W  I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。/ e& R7 g7 Z& |
  Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。4 ?* I9 i) B( l% r) u
  I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。( {' z, v& T5 `9 R# J1 o
  Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?" g! E: V1 }- V; U
  I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。
: B1 d% U5 l! q: i4 C4 Q' k  I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。
9 s4 j  q  T* I- J  F3 ^' b  And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。
* n) I; p0 h; L/ P1 r  T! T  o  What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。
( ]+ b$ O$ z0 \( ~* Y  Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。3 M8 S0 ]/ ?% W/ I) a4 d( V
  We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。% T# R+ ]" w$ i  Z
  I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?
2 I9 }; N( M, t, s' G  Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?
# F2 v3 r- A3 e  Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。
, P4 o5 v  F6 X/ o  I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。' R5 I& ^8 P" B  A, S4 z9 H* a5 j9 b# ~% [
  I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。
  M, i( t) K& Q- \9 j$ u4 {5 b) n  What's the matter?出什么事了?
0 `; N  s/ D  ^, V" {  What's wrong with it?电话英语9 D* `, m/ y" U. d; G, m4 h
  I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。
: G- Q8 ^' c2 q/ X  But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。: ^* d& B, r7 ?+ c+ s0 o' G
  Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?6 f3 ~# h, B1 C, h) R
  Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。+ H7 U3 z7 v! C3 O  o: E! e1 ~
  What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?
: g. }! _: G0 S$ E* o, x3 P  We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。
4 Z4 T! O9 H" v' p( p: q8 U  And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:02 , Processed in 0.194859 second(s), 21 queries .