只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 126|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011年商务英语听力常用电话语句大全(十)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
OK. We will do.好,我们照办。, N. c5 I2 `. h# O4 v
  I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
: J+ {. X- n6 P0 I  I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
& E  M. D5 ?, F; m  I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
4 g- a" j: C  Y( O8 ~: }  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
* c+ V" n4 \& `8 [) E# \: x  How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
& _' |0 @( r8 }2 D1 }5 W( P  What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?) ~2 l% c0 r6 {2 |9 e3 W
  Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?
* q8 r9 V9 w3 w1 M9 Z  Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
+ \* {% h# s/ M) S, _* a) o% \% z  Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
! |/ J$ F' ~4 Z* N6 i3 V  I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。/ B+ t5 K! L8 ~9 |' q1 r
  Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
9 K' i. D) _9 |0 e' ]0 d  I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?/ }  N- \* e9 B- K* P* }. m
  That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
; R2 q4 ?! s& P0 C! ~  It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
* }2 O, H6 T8 C* f! P# Z, D) ~  What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
; J8 U( _$ e8 m( n# S  It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。& c! ^2 [9 z. N# m" V
  We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
4 I/ g2 q2 P3 d, F5 P  We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。# h5 |6 s+ X' R! [- y
  We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。, p0 g3 k+ @' }  P- h- i0 U& }
  We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。! q8 @9 A& Y) T, M. @/ y6 p
  We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。5 `4 x$ D4 ?# N9 B/ S2 E) ^
  Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?
, f. t+ [' D- M! m: `  Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?% ]. W5 B$ A2 g  W' n, H
  Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。
, t3 O2 O0 i" j, {' x  What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?
+ j6 ?1 H9 c) Y. i4 v. j6 x6 @  This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 02:49 , Processed in 0.236093 second(s), 21 queries .