立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC初级口语:汉英对照商务英语810句(10)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.0 u: L7 ?  j5 o
  我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
; N) [) }- t" P* h  我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?, f% g) J/ A" X3 e; x# i( D. B
  谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting., N; F% u/ B4 W1 o- R+ g/ z; f
  在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.7 x; @# P3 P( i# g" M; }, Y0 n
  本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
5 R2 J' w: Z) }  让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.- y" ?1 `& ]/ H) p7 X% K2 @
  史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
5 {+ i) w/ U' _6 U  Z% F  我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
9 D. G* [7 a* T  我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.  [7 C. z+ z% v& k- \6 k- u
  我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.7 |; q! S( U* b
  哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.9 m1 W$ D) R  @  Y: L0 W4 f' A
  请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.% x8 [/ Y* N9 W; H- x( X- _
  今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.. s) ?  j0 k& K0 q! t2 }# q% ]
  让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.: S2 U2 Z+ B- _% }8 |9 Y
  下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
: g4 e( {$ N) D0 E) H  对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
0 ^, @3 E/ \- ?9 a) @2 A  f1 U& S  所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.3 ]: F* f8 Q, j! I
  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
9 y7 W- h  c9 y; d" d  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
' c) [7 ?7 e" f2 p3 s3 D! Z$ W5 D  对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
+ H4 u3 T( p5 g! @* ^% }* k  在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
" a9 v( x) {! y2 D8 P6 q  很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.# M# p' _  ?! S1 z
  真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?$ L& {5 K# M* r' A+ V
  当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
  C! y7 a4 v* V# U: d8 L4 A  我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?$ r" R. x; [0 m1 H3 `( t# e, p
  对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?$ k  d) p& B. h7 {! u/ m7 U! n
  请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?) L. j9 q( i* ?5 J# Z' Q! V% s
  我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?7 p! L* o. p3 `4 M3 \4 @: ~
  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.2 V+ G6 H. G+ [6 ^) _3 L
  请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
' I/ S5 L7 Y8 G( Y1 {  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.0 {; g% m- o, \& Q! M, V
  最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.% E& ]1 P3 l, D" ]3 K* h2 j
  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
) w1 J) Q/ ^( x3 |( t: f  那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
  Y) P4 v* j: I  一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?6 d/ g& V+ x2 e$ U; n* y
  目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.9 p- Y, S4 Z7 v( e' F% Q* h
  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.0 y4 S5 T4 f( `# ]+ L+ L1 [
  我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.$ w8 d3 K$ ^4 j' P7 K( }; b  `& j
  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out., m( w# ^6 u: U" z
  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.* t6 ^0 g9 ^* B: f) K
  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
! D$ Y3 o1 M4 |) ]' A  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.  I" @; X( C. @, s
  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.% r# S; r( J4 o
  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.! v4 G' ^7 x2 u8 c
  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.  @0 H3 ?3 y6 k0 {2 I
  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
1 e6 B0 F$ {9 v  有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? Is there anything I can explain fully?5 Q2 a  q9 W! p5 ~. l9 _3 y7 y1 T0 _
  你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:01 , Processed in 0.292742 second(s), 21 queries .