立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 1

[BEC初级] BEC初级口语:汉英对照商务英语810句(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.* C! A% n0 `5 }
  你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?, h( B, h4 ?1 t; Z
  有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
  L. h6 t: V; |  t" Q4 ^) m- ]  我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.
) h$ r0 Y; x" b5 p* S% ]( S  对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
. v$ l! V/ m5 R' w; I  我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
5 |! M3 X" }4 U0 }4 f  告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
4 d6 I& J1 y; |; B7 {0 s% G6 m) H  我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.) ?  J( o6 i) N1 B) {
  我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
! m4 Q7 ?( @' \) F* j$ b7 l% @  在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
! V) p3 a9 [8 p6 _( U  请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
# m5 V3 z/ Q# F5 }7 m5 d9 }5 c- m  购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
1 E5 q9 E; V0 I/ G; J+ }; \5 l6 t  消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
8 t8 m+ h: e0 Z8 C  你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?. T0 @7 z' n+ N0 K! j$ y
  恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
6 j$ z& o$ ^$ M8 H: m  我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed., C4 j9 N; a4 e, d
  我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.0 H0 C! ?4 N( |5 x. m/ ^: y
  我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
+ T. r$ p# Q; W+ v  我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
) d% }, s5 c9 W$ {  就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.# `) ]3 r( k9 ~1 p9 e% \
  我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
/ i4 H' x+ X6 x% d  那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
4 m! a* s! ~. Q. N  我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.6 F9 s# e' m+ G4 S# w
  单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.9 J' ?1 H& c) u4 B9 N2 c7 |
  订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
; s- u8 b  r$ q* l  你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
% m& A+ s7 W8 L6 ~2 {& S  Y  这要根据所订的数量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.* F; U7 j$ Q& x+ z" c/ A
  你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
, `1 i. t" n. O2 A  你们每件要价多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?. m* ?0 j9 _2 R7 t
  这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?! ]8 h% d6 |; J" p
  总折扣你们准备提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
, i- ]" ~  s  k8 W  考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time., t7 k6 Q* S2 {4 l
  其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
  a7 m4 t& e9 F- W  运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.: p( M( _9 k& b2 X' K7 Y; F
  如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price." K( e$ n3 g! D9 G' H
  运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
, V* k8 I3 m0 m' y! H# C$ u  谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
) W% J! t4 j% j  那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.1 u; V8 F* I+ J4 w4 l
) c1 ?1 |( A# a& A9 Z$ p8 p
  我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

BEC初级口语:汉英对照商务英语810句(9)

</p>  如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices." k( p" }# j3 J3 X
  我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?4 A; m/ L" Z, S. I3 L3 t
  惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:25 , Processed in 0.225083 second(s), 23 queries .