立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC初级口语素材:安排事物

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Lesson Five安排事物  Making invitations   I would like to invite you to a reception next Sunday at my home.   I would like to invite you to dinner at the new Chinese restaurant.   Would you like/care to join us for dessert and coffee?   Would you like to go to New York with me next month?   I was wondering if you’d like to go to the beach on Saturday.   I was wondering if you’d like to come to dinner on Tuesday evening.   Can/Will you meet me at the mall after class for some shoe shopping?   Can you come over tomorrow night and watch the game with us?   How/what about a movie tonight?   Why don’t you/not jog with me in the mornings?   Why don’t you stop by for a visit on your way home?   Accepting invitations   Thank you very much.   Thanks for your invitation. I’d be delighted to. /I’d love to.   Sure. That would be fun/wonderful/great.   What a terrific idea! I’d really love to.   Sounds great!   Sounds like fun!   Sure thing!   I’ll see you there.   Dinner/6:00 it is!   Why don’t we!   Declining invitations   Thank you, but I’m afraid I have other plans for that night.   Thank you, but I’m afraid I have an appointment that day.   I’m sorry. I can’t go to the movie with you. I…   I wish I could, but I’m busy. Maybe another time, though.   I hate to turn you down, but I must…   I would love to any other time, but I’ve already made plans.   Thank for asking, but…   I appreciate the invitation, but I’m afraid I can’t.   I’m afraid I can’t, but thanks anyway.   What about a rain check?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:59 , Processed in 0.181653 second(s), 21 queries .