QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 商务英语考试:BEC初级口语TelephoneCalls电话

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Dialogue 1
6 u) G9 R4 F- l, G! P  A:Hello,thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking,How may I help you?
" J0 [1 T  _8 f& j8 l# y% ~0 J  B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources,Ms.Jenkins,Please.* B* T: @; W1 f, z( g
  A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her desk.May I tell her who is calling?3 |% N$ ~' r+ S* y/ @- G
  B:This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance,I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.4 t1 n* z- G3 k5 A% ]- e
  A:Thank you,Mr.Burton.Can you please hold for a moment?I'll check to see if she is available.: F9 c- F0 I6 W% p
  B:No problem.7 @2 {3 f1 C8 b
  A:I'm sorry,Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk.She has already left for lunch.
. f& X# S5 \/ V( D! Q  Would you like to leave a message for her?
0 A, J# |  h2 x$ }5 }3 U  B:Yes,please have her return my call when she returns to the office.It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today;she can reach me at my office number,635-8799.0 `5 Y! l- F) K2 R  ~3 B
  A:I'm sorry,I didn't quite catch that,could you please repeat the number?
) B( {8 Y, O4 C7 j# W. h  B:No problem,my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.
' o+ O( V) \+ W1 s  A:I'm sorry,Mr.Burton,just to confirm,your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N,is that correct?
$ m1 c% z3 |1 f: U  B:Yes,and I represent Milford Insurance.
+ Z7 E( j2 b4 z$ ?  C  A:I wil make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afernoon." {# n) |& H1 H4 M
  B:Thank you very much.# `) B% G" M/ ~/ B3 {6 n3 o$ C
  Dialogue2* n+ X: R5 z. j2 e( q! Z  S
  A:Hello,Pasadena Inn,this is Sandy,how may i direct your call?
" j1 l6 T% H1 Q6 _  B:I'd like to speak to someone about reservations.; `8 A7 J7 `; V4 U. L
  A:I can help you with that.what date would you like to make a reservation for?9 }' i. Y+ w! H7 z+ u  p/ D
  B:We'll be arriving May 12th ,but I would like to make reservations for penthouse.
7 O0 @6 h  w, D0 N) C3 s  A:Oh,I'm sorry sir,I only handle bookings for our standard rooms.The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker,he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.Unfortunately,he's not here right now.Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?- e" E7 f* F, X, V6 J" `, N
  B:When do you expect him back in?
' \4 }/ B& [1 g, p: b2 m6 J$ \; J  A:He'll be out all afternoon,he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow,Will that be alright?
/ y- E/ }" G  m  B:Yes.I suppose.My name is Sam Darcy.He can contact me at 660-843-3235 .) S. ^; y' ?& w- _0 {! x8 A
  A:Could you please spell your last name for me?
7 @1 b0 |' Y" L, R2 x2 s. M  B:Sure.It's D-A-R-C-Y.; B% n, a0 k8 @- n, X8 p! k9 t
  A:Okay.Mr Darcy,and your phone number is 660-843-3233 ?& u; W# t  b, e4 ^7 Y0 R
  B:That's 3235.
" B# c" ]) X( \2 [) y  A:Sorry!3235.Great.I'll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 14:41 , Processed in 0.143251 second(s), 21 queries .