立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC初级口语:商务英语口语第2课-产品介绍(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
- U, p" d9 h+ x: S9 L3 g  我们的绸制衣服是用上等的真丝加上传统的工艺制做而成。: m6 L1 Y0 y5 A' V# r7 j- |
  47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.2 u2 V1 [, c2 o* q# E  r3 Y
  这种衣服穿着华丽,有品味,无论是国内还是国外都很有名望8 A1 B5 J# o* E/ `2 ?1 z
  48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.0 f$ M& U" S7 V( d0 d' l
  因为我们的打字机是由轻而坚固的合成制成,所以轻便携带又很耐用。6 p+ K; O- U" F7 V" t9 b0 H
  49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.' Y* O3 h2 _4 T7 `) B
  为了适合贵国各种生活层次的需求,我们报价的手提包全部是用最好的皮料制做的,并且有各种各样的款式。
! f1 \$ v9 }- O' y+ a  50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.7 ?" Z" B9 u" P& s" m' [) H
  我强力向您推荐我们这种产品,有您需要的所有功能,并且比日本产的便宜20%
5 ?/ E- V6 y9 X  Q( ^! D  51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.这种牌子的真空吸尘器在国际市场上很有竞争力,并且是这类产品中销售最好的5 p& z4 a* F" I3 k6 U/ [; ^
  52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
2 {6 O$ q/ ~3 o" R# I  “永久”牌变速赛车当然也适合在你们那的市场上销售。
# x( K0 ?" C  W& I. G0 t- l9 b  53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.8 J/ M2 c, V& s* q% z& s9 |4 ~0 x$ s, \% D
  拥有高品质和合理的价格,我们的丝稠在欧州国家很家欢迎,并且销售很快。
) S$ x$ Y) P' J! g" @9 `/ c) j  54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.$ \" F7 }- }- |9 r
  我们觉得我们的产品在亚州是最好的,在价格上我们比日本有很好的竞争力/ L  x; T7 r2 O
  55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
& w3 a/ ]8 |% y% o, j! A) V3 T/ @  我们的产品像你们的一样在其它市场非常受赏识。% q; _; J6 i5 j4 E2 B& V
  56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
3 ~* z5 ~8 o; h$ r6 p9 d% f$ M  凭借其高品质,这些产品在很多地方都经常脱销
6 b- I9 V7 \1 ?6 n4 x7 n% V! |  57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.) ]0 C9 j/ F% s
  我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中,相信在你们那的市场会很畅销
- ~; K( g. J; @6 E0 P6 O  58.These items are most sellable in our market.' ^, a* C- B& j. S) a5 c3 d+ x. Y
  这些项目很适合在我们这的市场上销售0 l, ]) z6 {, ~
  59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.$ l' l; k" u, ~
  在我们这的市场上这款玩具有非常稳固的需求。* b3 e9 d8 Y% |. n6 M3 T# p
  60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send. 我们非常高兴的告诉您货物与送来的样品很一致
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 16:39 , Processed in 0.148718 second(s), 21 queries .