QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 89|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC初级商务英语专业词汇整理(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1、account 账户
6 E+ U' r; k, B/ Q  例:When the debt is cleared- as it must be by the time the customer retires- and the account goes into credit, it will attract interest at about 5 per cent.0 l2 {  n% m/ A$ I
  2、account 客户,生意往来关系
! V0 E& k  G) ]4 P7 w# A  例:The firm is one of our major accounts.
. m/ F: F" l0 }& U) f1 u  3、accountancy 会计工作8 ]$ Y1 ?' [$ N! ^
  例: To her, accountancy was a means to find out about business and be paid at the same time.- r: q* c8 J  ^) s) X7 e3 x
  4、accounts 账目
0 C1 w# P0 w: X& u  例:The financial director was accused of falsifying the company accounts.
7 \" D6 `/ n7 q" v! H" v; |  5、accounts 会计部门 即 accounts department
+ Q, F" O- f# i# {1 }- g  例: She works in accounts.
  O2 `  g$ O+ T( P+ h: _2 Y  6、accounts manager 会计部经理2 x0 K9 K  M: g  J4 p: C: ?
  7、accounts payable 应付账款
; R* g9 V4 r, U+ P8 f6 Y  例: Accounts payable is created when a firm deals with suppliers who extend credit.( r. o- \/ X( y, Q2 _
  8、accounts receivable 应收账款: j( p! u7 t* h- t: \+ s9 v
  例: Assets include cash, accounts receivable, inventory, property and equipment, and patents.4 b$ c* V/ \* K; ~9 x# p4 I
  9、achievable 切实可行的,可达到的
2 \5 C: e5 l+ q/ B  @: m  例: Your objectives should be relevant to the job you have applied for and achievable.% M6 I3 V" w8 y; p5 d+ i
  10、Achilles' heel 原意为阿基里斯的脚踵,引申为致命弱点  B' y- Z" t! ~
  例: However, an Achilles' heel can usually be found that allows the headhunter to persuade them that they are, in fact, wanting to change.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:05 , Processed in 0.278868 second(s), 21 queries .