QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 69|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 商务英语写作辅导:Report范例

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Reports: r. u: \; U4 R6 Z4 w( t
Resource Planning Manager: Assessment of Suitability for Home-based Working( V; M9 f$ ^" A! p. O3 y% U( j5 t
$ b( Z% T0 k1 E$ \8 N/ t
Introduction. M& a# ^! q4 ^& m/ r
The purpose of this report is to assess the suitability of my position as Resource Planning Manager for home-based working.2 J$ g$ Q  A- [' i6 Z
- W  e5 r6 v" w- s( Y9 [
Findings1 z9 w& {/ y: R
My working pattern and that of my colleagues varies from week to week. During certain periods a large proportion of my time is spent doing fieldwork. This is followed by office-based work collating and recording the data collected. Once the results have been recorded, I proofread the colour copies of all reports and maps.
8 \, }" ~8 E4 q6 ~
4 E' y! y, x2 ~5 B4 r! k6 q) XAs regards communication with colleagues, department meetings are held once a fortnight. At all other times, the individual members of the team communicate either face-to-face or by phone, depending on their location. Apart from official meetings, the same results can be achieved whether I am in the office or working elsewhere.
- g0 {6 }. |% [' j. U
2 X! Y. u# c0 L. X: Y+ n( h$ UConclusion$ U' x# g9 K% Q/ T3 ]  i3 F
It is clear that I would be able to undertake the same duties while working from home for a large proportion of my time. Clearly, some days would be spent in the office for face-to-face communication with colleagues. It would also be necessary to use the technical facilities of the office at times. However, in order to be able to work effectively from home, I would need to be provided with a networked computer and printer.: z# b# e- `' g0 D% G( k' X7 o3 I
( G% p9 o6 N8 K/ h/ @' r% Q
Recommendations
& G0 h5 C9 L- t2 F# r( a7 S( |I would suggest that I should be given the necessary equipment to work partially from home for a trial period. After this time, further consultation should take place in order to reassess the situation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 23:24 , Processed in 0.192857 second(s), 21 queries .