QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[BEC初级] [商务写作]怎样写开头语与自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.从中华人民共和国驻…大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此   
$ b$ @2 o! k" O% V! P5 a: N: q机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。    + @, N( _( O$ J- I9 T
  Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’’s    / a9 ~) x4 }$ }, G
office of the Embassy of the People’’s Republic of China in..., we now   
- i4 @; b1 b! ^  O1 zavail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can    6 |( A9 @5 O9 b; F6 g3 E+ d
establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.   
8 _* }% U( n8 d. ~4 I, g9 r  2. 从中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。   
. i* p$ f2 F. V! a& G- V# A  We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of   
& b+ f; I6 x1 Z0 w8 u* NInternational Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.    ; t9 q6 d* Q, l% r
  3. 驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是…生产…(商品)的大出口商  。  Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul   
; m/ ~- r8 v2 j9 wstationed in your city as large exporters of ... goods produced in ....   
5 [2 l9 P% ]4 p. ~8 X  4. 从…获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是……有经验的进口商。现向你们开报…,盼能在贵地市场推销。    3 V* z8 t! s& |" R; A; _
  From ..., we have obtained your name and address and understand   
; t' v% x: O. {that you are experienced importers of .... We have pleasure in offering   
6 J% U. W1 U: c* k% P* R0 yyou ... of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your  market .    . F$ o: g2 {2 p) Y0 z) }, N
  5. 从…获悉你公司专门经营…,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。    / ^4 y8 g) K3 S9 J" Y
  We learn from ... that your firm specializes in ..., and would    5 D1 a( r  S& F% Y; y* \
like to establish business relationship with you.    3 q+ U+ a" C4 H0 E+ C4 z
  6. 承……的介绍,获悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。    : i1 W# @  J6 K' `5 B9 V
  Through the courtesy of.... we have learned that you are one of    5 Z1 ~' ~) h/ P
the representative importers of ...   
' F$ U- p8 E- {, f' i+ Q5 P  7. 据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们…日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。   
$ ]& l( I# ]( C# `2 V. O3 c. Z8 [  Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith &    ( ^& C/ T+ E- U5 K3 H( E8 V# p
Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been    6 o9 @) S" p. p
recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.    9 V  b+ l5 S" n: w" s3 u! i
  8. 我们能开报十分优惠的条款。    : O+ {+ r( Z  W# q: L9 d
  We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.   
% g# ?9 b* k9 m2 C/ f% L, k7 c) R. I3 w  9. 承贵地…银行通知,你们是…的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。   
' k' [1 K& q# O0 N! f; d  The.... Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that    # k5 N% B" i1 }' x! Y
you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of ... and are   
( {7 B+ z) V+ q9 ^+ Einterested in trading with China in these lines ...    , d+ x1 T0 e. r. N- O; t
  10. 据了解,你们是中国…(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务经营范围。    8 d. T  Y9 ]9 V9 p3 j
  We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese    # ]3 l% L, Q) L+ X' H: {! g+ d
...,which comes within the frame of our business activities.   
8 Z& [: ?; l: z+ Z. C, S  11. 通过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们了解到你们是信誉良好的…进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不断地接到你们的定单。      Q8 ^* W, J# K/ k, m6 U
  Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this      m+ E0 G: u, X" P# s$ S& ^
country, we learned that you are well-established importers of ... and   
+ C3 ~9 ^% {6 t0 e9 G+ fare writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to   
# o* `; @: G- F; w4 Y5 Otime.    % b( P1 n$ P  O( }9 b0 C# o
  12. 我们欣然寄发这封自荐信,希望是互利关系的前奏。    ! A- |# D% Z: n" `
  We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it    0 d2 F& @: P* p/ T2 g* r
will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.    # W) F0 d# z$ p9 K5 X
  13. 我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作,扩展业务。   
1 X) N" c! C, B3 d; P1 x  We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope   
" _1 x6 T) ^$ E2 |" p% cthat we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your    ; K; m* }/ V% ~* w6 O7 [
business extension.    2 C% F( o/ P1 j8 a1 D$ S+ N* v* D
  14. 我们冒昧通信,以期待与贵公司建立业务关系。    , U% u" J5 W. n! U% X& C; u' d
  We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up   
/ x0 C0 S( X6 V) Q5 e  ?business relations with your firm.    : o5 Q1 L, z$ a
  15. 现向贵司自我介绍,我们是国营公司,专门经营轻工业品。    * Y) M3 {6 ?0 ?9 t
  We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated    8 f4 `% u* T  }' F
corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.    2 x. E* J  u2 T- E0 T$ a
  16. 也许你们已有所知,我们是国营公司,经营……(商品)的进出口业务。   
: E5 p0 B* i0 W5 ^) G# E" L( P  As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation   
9 g: t5 ?3 H# a. H3 jhandling such items as .. in both import and export business.    , z* T9 [# B, ~$ Y# f
  17. 鉴于你们是…的主要进口商之一,特此联系,盼能建立业务关系,以有助于你们满足各项需求。   
( |7 x. {0 _  w) \5 N) g- t7 f5 D% m  As you are one of the leading importers in ..., we have pleasure    ; |# G% p' S: i1 n0 x$ R: N7 P
in contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations and   
8 R6 Z* P7 N9 T' F* o8 u' xrendering you assistance in a wide range of your requirements.    % \3 n1 f5 T5 @2 T; X. s5 w( I
  18. 了解到你们对…(商品)的进口和出口都感兴趣,故愿自荐,希望在我们两公司间建立互利的业务关系。   
7 n: O! [7 H' ^$ y, G  We understand that you are interested in both the import and export   
) G4 K" G1 [0 q5 o2 u' }9 fof ... and it is on this subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in    0 t1 b; N" I  U' d" \
the hope of establishing mutually beneficial business relations between    6 {; o9 M& ~' e* A+ G2 |3 e
our two corporations.   
- i- ~: L5 _8 @' l# r  19. 你公司是信誉卓著的照相机进口商,我公司极愿与你公司建立业务关系。为此,我们现在寄去商品目录和价目单,用以向你公司毛遂荐。    # H6 O" ]/ C' C- X
  The high reputation, which you are enjoying as camera importers,   
. C" j: n1 j% U' _$ B( o! Bhas rendered us desirous of entering into business relations with you.   
, Z: r0 D! E# E0 dAccordingly, we introduce ourselves to you by sending you our catalogs   
( A' H) w$ J- l" T9 V& h8 hand price-lists.   
# ?! n$ }- y, w  20. 我们经营的商品包括本国第一流造纸厂的产品,因此,我们有良好条件就你们提出的商品,向你们的顾客提供质量最可靠的商品。   
& V3 K6 W$ U' [& w2 j  The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the   
  d7 c. Y2 a3 e8 y4 q! O' G) Kfirst-rate paper mills of this country, and so we are in a good   
. |2 Z- _1 U" S* @position to serve your customers with the most reliable quality of the    : [  v; [/ Z9 }) x
line you suggest.    % q' G% x5 p" P6 p
  21. 我们专门经营中国美术工艺品出口,愿与你们进行交易。   
" U& @2 B5 y% M$ m) i  Specializing in the export of Chinese Art & Craft Goods we express    # a* Z( s6 g3 s) Z3 G9 N
our desire to trade with you in this line.   
. B! F4 _1 v$ e! E2 I  22. 我们的主要业务是纺织品和手工艺品。    & E# h/ r4 F* w! ?2 ]; u
  Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.    9 G* ~( I3 `. j4 L! \# |
  23. 我们经营这项业务已有多年。   
1 b7 \' ^9 k0 B: e- U1 e  We have been in this line of business for many years.   
- Y3 p4 K! T2 p; C2 A. F3 k  24. 本信目的是探索与你们发展贸易的可能性。    2 }: r8 N. O& U
  The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.    / ?' q8 M6 p0 `) k2 Y' j! a# Z
  25. 我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与你公司建立业务关系。    5 _7 m" X1 P* K1 g7 T- i
  We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on   
) X" G' x) @" m; z% ^the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.   ' g0 c( P7 X6 J9 V- h
  26. 我们愿与你们建立友好业务关系,分享互利的交易。    1 w7 u& _0 Q/ h1 {* l$ w& U, B, F
  We wish to establish friendly business relations with you to enjoy  share of mutually profitable business.    + ^6 S, g! h6 F8 u" v; z/ {; l6 }
  27. 盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营商品引进我地市场。    $ r5 v* @# z+ g+ p4 q
  We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to   
5 _4 z3 \+ Q/ A3 d& E/ B( Uintroducing your special lines in our market.    : B) Y0 p& i; h/ p7 u, L
  28. 我们有意向中华人民共和国寻求原油供应来源的可能性.    : v- @3 t7 E1 m' A9 O8 S0 ^
  We are interested in the possibility of establishing sources of   
; E& G. [  e$ P( }( F- g) k3 Bsupply of crude oil from the People’’s Republic of China.    / M5 e+ F- O" }2 i
  29. 建议试试利用一下我们的经验和专门知识。   
0 v, }% F% m5 X/ H2 t' C  We advise you to make use of our experience and special knowledge   
1 h, H- j* a" Z; ^) E  Yon trial.    " G0 C# V1 Q# X8 s; m# _) z3 v
  3O. 相信我公司的对外贸易经验以及对国际市场情况的熟悉,可能使我们有资格得到你们的信任。    1 C* ~2 D* X& ~# L9 W- E3 i$ b4 I
  We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate   
2 n! o3 S" A- L) hknowledge of international market conditions will entitle us to your    # E4 E# r/ v9 l+ p- s7 Q: V9 F
confidence.    ( J+ B2 V- i9 J& c
  31. 我公司与此地可靠的批发商有密切联系,能与你公司作可观的进口业务。    4 ?# `( _6 m: H- Z1 `$ R
  Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall   
* D  S; \4 ^& x5 r* X% {  rbe able to do considerable import business with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:13 , Processed in 0.173374 second(s), 21 queries .