立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC商务英语写作开头结尾常用句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  本人在参加英语BEC中级考试取得了不错的成绩,现把我半年来在准备作文时常用到的一些句型推荐给大家,希望对备考英语BEC的网友有所帮助。  第一部分、BEC作文段首句常用句型:
! S+ J) x( }3 N* ]) G4 f* {2 U  一、对立观点命题形式的首句:
+ A4 j" e) B6 I8 c/ R& u  1. Many people do not doubt that A is superior to B , while others think quite differently on the issue of _____. Personally, I stand on the side of A .
' k8 J9 z/ _% {. g  2. Some people say A , other people argue B . In a word , _____. But I cannot agree this point of view for many reasons.& K/ @9 f/ w% a. X! A7 w
  3. There are different views concerning this topic . Some people like to CHOOSE A , some prefer to CHOOSE B . Personally , I prefer B . I think B has more advantages.! L- t0 \$ E$ f) O" e8 U
  4. From my point of view , it is more advisable to CHOOSE A than to CHOOSE B .
" ?( n, N  ]/ R; T4 ]
  X. i( y$ r5 H- u0 l  5. Despite the fact that most people prefer A , I would like to choose B because the following reasons .
# b( F7 X, s! G) ]8 O* d  6. In general , I prefer to _____ .
- s6 S; v  r" L! n( i6 c. W  7. As far as I am concerned , I would like to prefer _____ .! \! J; K1 L3 ]2 p+ ^4 _
  8. When it comes to _____ , most people tend to believe A . But others consider B as _____ .
; C3 B$ y; D4 G+ f% x  9. When asked about _____ , the vast majority of people would support that A . But others regard B as _____ .
: Q- N+ A; W. j1 m" C  10. At the risk of address the issue too direct , I prefer A because I think that _____ .
6 f3 D# D" i( Q9 e  11. When asked about _____ , many people give their opinions that _____ , but other people may see _____ differently .* i- v8 D. |% r" p7 g$ p* p
  12. When faced with _____ , quite a few would claim that _____ , but others , in contrast , deem _____ as _____ .( J+ v" ~& `, w! q2 r) {
  13. When inquired about _____ , the vast majority of people would like to _____ , but other people , who hold an opposite view , consider _____ as _____ .
, K1 Z' x9 y# X5 R  14. When _____ is mentioned _____ , most people believe that _____ , but other people would rather think _____ as _____ .8 l5 b. M7 ^" G# b* L6 c- O1 C) Z( P
  15. While many people may stick to me idea that _____ , I would like to prefer _____ ./ J% v* u/ F  T8 k' ~; Y$ w
  二、单一观点式( c6 V6 q  z' a0 X" A: b* A3 v
  A . Agree6 d: t8 @+ `# f8 W. k
  1. One of the greatest writers once said that _____ . Now , it still has its significant realistic value .: t& \. @6 q2 e3 U/ z7 R$ W6 `
  2. I would follow the reasoning that _____ .
* [4 W  t7 h" Z2 k  3. Many people advocate that _____ . They claim that _____ . My opinion is the same as theirs in the following reasons .
% V' z/ f' s( m# O3 s  4. I totally agree with the statement that _____ . The reasons are presented below .
' l: h( k5 j' _) H  5. After pondering this question on many occasions , I finally reached the conclusion that _____ is something worthy to do and I cannot skip it .
- g5 |3 `" L; d: R. _7 o3 G  6. my arguments for point are listed as follows.0 d6 O& z! d8 {5 `8 q  C
  7. I agree with the above statement because _____ .
$ t) O- g( P: W3 C" M+ `  8. Nowhere in the world has the issue of _____ been so much debated like in our society .5 G- [& B. H/ j
  9. I agree with the statement that _____ without reservation because _____ . 10. Thinking logically , I can only say that the title statement is valid because _____ .
1 y: y" _6 h) z' b2 C) S/ `/ Y  11. I fully support the statement above because I am very sure that _____ .
! J' i+ ~3 m: X6 X  12. Some may hold the opinion that AAA . But others have a negative attitude . As far as I am concerned , I agree that _____ .
2 a% Q* [2 `/ n9 F/ B7 A/ b  13. Many one have the idea that AAA . However , many others disagree with this argument . But both side of the problem whether _____ are supported by good reasons .# K* g6 w7 z. P5 y/ J4 J
  14. Recently , it has been much debated over the problem of AAA . Those who object to AAA announce that _____ . But those who favor AAA utter a sonorous voice that _____ .& Z3 e& u1 S$ y, E
  15. Recently , there is vehement discussion on the issue of _____ . Those who criticize _____ argue that _____ . They claim that _____ . But people who firmly advocate _____ , on the other hand , argue that _____ .
, E- c5 ^& [# e% }: J! I: {  16. There is a much-debated problem today about _____ . Those who object to _____ argue that _____ . They are very sure about _____ . But people who prefer _____ , on the other hand , claim that _____ .
3 [4 C) X" Y) E+ J5 m7 z4 ^  B . Disagree: z7 e8 @! Y2 o$ s1 S
  1. Until recently , _____ was viewed as _____ . But people are taking a fresh look at it .
% i3 A1 c4 k2 ?$ C5 ?6 s  2. Recently , we often hear about _____ . But is it ?
7 ]% M, J9 e. x  B, V. i  3. These days , it is often heard about _____ . But is this really the truth ?! [" A9 y: N& }2 Z) R; R* ~1 B
  4. I feel such an attitude is negative , and that it can bring _____.9 g- X% K" Y  S
  5. Some people argue as if it is a general truth that _____ . But to be frank , I cannot agree with them for the flowing reasons .( F) A& d$ t. O' F3 F0 n
  6. Despite the fact that many people believe that _____ , I doubt whether the argument can bear much analysis .. u1 g, Q9 {* J  i4 j/ h
  7. Although some people hold the opinion that _____ , I wonder whether the argument could bear close examination .5 J- j9 Y) s! R/ K+ p7 v
  8. In the nationwide , discussion , many people argue that _____ . But I can say nothing but _____ .. o2 ?1 d& H) D
  9. Advocates of AAA proclaim that _____ , but I _____ .0 ]6 o' h+ |, z/ D
  10. Until recently , _____ was regarded as _____ . But _____ .
5 L# C- k' }1 K; I  Y  11. Some people think that _____ , but I disagree with this opinion for numerous reasons , as presented below .
  a- G, I1 A/ ^4 d/ b0 d2 `  J  12. Now , it is increasingly mentioned that _____ . Such people think _____ . But I can only cast doubt on whether _____ ./ s% z5 o; }) u0 t
  13. Now , it is widely believed that _____ . These people think _____ . But I wonder if _____ .
5 X% a. \$ I/ L: R% U  14. I cannot totally the idea that _____ . Because , in my point of view , I believe _____ .2 U+ \) n2 Q, I
  15. As a matter of fact , I support that _____ , but I cannot agree with the title statement .+ g% l4 @8 Y0 S
  16. Nowadays , it is widely held that _____ . People of this kind think _____ .But I doubt whether _____ .
, A$ n6 w" I; }7 s  第二部分、BEC作文常用结尾句:
) p) x* m3 A  w2 p1 g" W# I  1. Taking into account of all these factors , we may reach the conclusion that_____ .
' N2 d  ~. T: i  2. All reliable evidences point to one saying , that is _____ .+ j8 ?! h% V% b- t( H5 \
  3. For the reasons presented above , I strongly commit to the notion that _____ .
8 B' q1 l; `5 `6 H- ^8 Z  4. While it is true that _____ , I think that _____ .* O4 J, \/ E, ?- L) F1 ^" T
  5. Given the factors I have just outlined , I can only say that _____ .
  G, V; a. m5 M  E1 k  6. This is not to say that _____ . But in terms of _____ , it is _____ .  d/ n  ]4 T1 t2 l) @
  7. Therefore , it is easy to draw the conclusion that _____ .
2 l" b& `3 P; Y, Y% ^& U' x. w  8. Recognizing the fact that _____ should drive us to conclude that _____ .3 I7 s& p1 Z8 u$ |
  9. To put all into a nutshell , I _____ .
( n1 U; R' H( o& ~  10. In a word , I support the statement that it is better to _____ because Good stuff! Wonder why there are so few hits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:28 , Processed in 0.370961 second(s), 21 queries .