立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 75|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 初级商务英语(BEC)公文方面写作:祝贺信

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Dear Mr. / Ms,  On the occasion of the 35th anniversary of your National Day, please accept our heartiest congratulations. May the trade connections between our countries continue to develop with each passing day!
# b+ \! _. H, ^% O3 `0 a  Yours faithfully0 x% i5 D, f1 o* M) @
  尊敬的先生/小姐,2 x+ j2 E4 S+ r
  值此国庆三十五周年之际,请接受我们最真诚的祝贺。愿我们两国之间的贸易联系持续发展。
: ?0 l- D$ Z6 p0 u  你诚挚的
  F& o& P3 B0 c0 o7 r3 [  Back to Top
3 V/ G8 F; T. U2 r4 r! p5 _  2. Dear Mr. Minister+ N) a* @( x2 a+ C* ]- a/ [" m8 E& t
  Allow me to convey my congratulations on your promotion to Minister of Trade. I am delighted that many years service you have given to your country should have been recognized and appreciated.
: Z  C0 z/ d6 F  We wish you success in your new post and look forward to closer cooperation with you in the development of trade between our two countries.
: `/ V: ^9 g4 ~# M1 Z$ D  Sincerely
1 Y" X( @/ h$ G; h  尊敬的部长先生,
9 ?* g3 n& u1 T' F  请允许我向您升任贸易部长表示祝贺。多年来你对国家的贡献被认可,欣赏,我非常高兴。我们祝愿您在新的职位取得成功,期待我们两国在贸易发展上进一步合作。* `. o1 z# _2 \8 X% z
  诚挚的
; Y& Y* T1 A4 z3 i; F! x  Back to Top
) r; z, f( i3 c) s. @" y, @1 I& I  (回信)
+ H- q8 g1 d# e8 Z9 g  Dear Mr. / Ms,
# i2 z% ^) u- I# F& l; M  Thank you for your letter conveying congratulations on my appointment. I wish also to thank you for the assistance you have given me in my work and look forward to better cooperation in the future.
/ h& l9 O. M, |$ h/ J  Sincerely7 @. c: O& c# [- I
  尊敬的先生/小姐,
2 c/ t" j8 @: c/ O! A: A  感谢你来信对我的任命表达的祝贺。我也感谢您对我的工作给予的支持,并期望未来能有更好的合作。% c. ~+ R) E! K0 \+ g
  诚挚的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 07:37 , Processed in 0.207689 second(s), 21 queries .