立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[BEC初级] BEC初级写作辅导:商务英语写作必备句子(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 11.There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem :the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.' k9 ]; F3 ^5 Q  D& c; K" l; \
  无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题:城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。5 |$ T* j7 K$ G) J. E/ c' T
  12.An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
# o! a7 E/ h; u  一项调查显示妇女退休。
; O0 z9 O7 u8 \6 w+ U+ N0 e7 `9 c6 z0 Z  13.A proper part-time job does not occupy student‘s too much time .In fact ,it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study .As an old saying goes :All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy2 V2 a4 |* ~% \5 n0 n& m
  一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间,事实上,把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康,正如那句老话:只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻。" {$ w3 F" m3 m% a/ y; i/ K
  14.Any government which is blind to this point may pay a heavy price.
3 ]# p$ B; L" ?+ y  任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。5 j+ t' X3 n$ x" r
  15.An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation./ l6 z+ c' Q7 t+ U5 p2 P7 B$ w
  越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业p;5 y+ M3 Q+ G9 K
  16.When it comes to education ,the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
3 Q! i  O) S0 Y; i. g2 F: u  说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。
/ ~% l5 p/ v" Y% A% s& l  17.The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills ,which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
- T' v# T) l3 H" N7 U# L! O  大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有机会发展人际交往能力,而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
: w, X0 A1 K9 `. [& Q0 s$ l  18.It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to fact the dangers of starvation and exposure.
6 K/ f& M8 P4 m* I- N+ s  无可争辩,现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冬的痛苦生活。, \, ~8 Y1 l5 J; Y/ W1 Z- a' D! u
  19.Although this view is widely held ,this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
( K/ }. q% q# `7 t0 ?  尽管这一观点被广泛接受,很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点任何年龄进行。2 C5 X& T' F' i9 F9 U
  20.No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
# z1 |7 @  a. n, {  没有人能否人这一事实:教育是人生最重要的一方面。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 02:40 , Processed in 0.185822 second(s), 21 queries .