QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 初级商务英语写作:Formulate

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  本期作文题目:/ f: {! r8 ]/ i( Z. e! ~( g
  Formulate a smoking policy for your office which is fair to both smokers and nonsmokers. Write a 40-50 word memo informing all staff of the policy.8 o! r: Q# ?5 _6 }2 {, Q
  提示:
: C# o- b1 F! R  我们需要确定,如果我是公司职员,我要在这篇memo中获得什么信息?是不是要知道:
" G+ x3 P8 C: p. M  1.新的吸烟政策从什么时候开始;
* X0 I4 ]$ d) B5 E0 B, A. ^  2.吸烟区划定在什么地方?8 z% s+ X/ y$ c, P( a
  网友作文一:2 G* c; {. m! Q8 x. P6 i& a% Y
  TO: All Employees
3 }. O- Z/ G/ b( F  FROM: CEO, Willan Smith
1 V. D8 G/ O) G7 d- s8 {7 P* m$ l  SUBJECT: NEW SMOKING POLICY6 Y( w. D; z& G4 u1 ~& D
  For all the employees, especially smokers,[1] plz be aware that our company's new smoking policy has been formulated as follow: A main smoking area's going to be restricted before Next MONDAY[2], anyone is not allowed to smoker in non-smoking zone even in the washing room.[3]Plz target the smoking and non-moking area and stick to the company's new policy.[4]Thx.
) k, B: t  z- h0 \/ y$ [% s  名师指导:* }$ c# {" ]" }; h1 D
  [1]去掉,抬头已经写过给所有的员工,所以直接从正文开始就行了,费这个事干什么?! M/ e1 }% f8 g4 X$ T* g
  [2]时间不确切,最好是 from next Monday. Before 这个期限是什么时候?如果不能给出确切信息,就不要说,还不如换成具体的吸烟区域更好: be restricted to the room next to the toilet.
8 L/ O# }7 r) a5 V* h8 M' p  [3]你经常在洗手间吸烟吗?或者你们公司有这样的同事?把这句话去掉。" H: N- ^. G* N! y' f# `" k$ C" f- Q' H
  [4]添加:to ensure that it is fair to all of you.
( b  z' z. X) c/ s: E  网友作文二:5 ~/ f) I( B. q3 N6 T: |
  To: All staff4 m9 G4 n# i: E: a  k7 f
  ^- ^4 V- u# ?- k  Everybody know that smoking is dangerous for your health. And the The studies didn't just point to the ill effects of smoking on those who smoke--non-smokers, too. [1] Notice is hereby given that the smoking area is located in the special corner[2] of the first floor of this building. This come into force on[3] September 15th.Thanks.8 J- }9 m0 B$ p; ~
  名师指导:  O4 y/ ?0 P- o2 L
  [1]Memo 的主要作用就是提醒同事们注意事项,这和吸烟有多有害不相干,去掉。改为:to assure working environment* h7 W; i1 g. I. g
  [2]一般的公司都应该给个room! w+ `9 X8 _" ]9 ]! e9 \
  [3]from  网友作文三:5 _; J% h% ~+ R# w
  memorandum
* p8 X- i* G- F3 v  to : all the staff
: Z( ?3 [' }9 w- G- x& N$ K  from : jeremy% _6 R2 u6 J% j8 J
  subjuect : new somking policy
# Y: I& v* v& a/ n  do you have a feeling that our office is surrounding by smog all the day, [1]so we will implemented a[2] new policy for somking ,from next week[3] ,we will open an area[4] for the smoking ,and other area is rescricting to smoke ,also there is a punishment when we find you smoke in these area [5]thank you2 `! t0 b7 N3 M( K7 h, i
  名师指导:8 g6 G8 h- ~5 T+ q2 a
  [1]去掉来  s/ ?6 x" S/ O& S
  [2]we will implement a
0 ?+ L7 ]) ~) {; A0 A# }0 J  [3]Next Monday9 A1 D" R7 w6 @' b7 q1 Z" C
  [4]在哪里啊?
; O0 k% e) w/ E& [) S9 k' C: e  [5]关于惩罚,最好不提。
; r1 q% ]( g+ B  网友作文四:" q5 n- A: J8 d- B6 c3 |7 X
  to: All Staff$ i9 K( s( o5 C2 `" m
  To creat a nonsmoking office room, we hope that smoking is forbidden in the work office from Sep.1st. Would you please enjoy your smoking in the Launch by closing the office door.3 ~( T/ z1 t, O2 t* Q" _
  Thank you for your coperation.0 y& T( P3 l9 D5 |( c+ n3 _. k
  名师指导:( e' h1 j. A4 D, D
  整体很干脆,但是语气比较客气,而且没有看出是公司新政策的实行啊!5 y# Y4 f& l4 m
  网友作文五:, _+ p( ]* x" ^3 k
  To: All staff( L6 r/ k6 j1 Q$ s  @0 _
0 x+ r8 q0 r; T# S$ i7 |. f8 [  As you all know, there is an increasing dispute about smoking in the office. Now we'd like to formulate a policy both fair to smokers and nonsmokers: The vacant room 408 will be opened as "Smoking Room" from tomorrow. All smokers may go there within the time limitation from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. But smokers are not allowed to smoke outside this room.[1]If you have any problems, please contact me. [2]5 {2 O$ B1 g( Z  w4 a5 j( J
  名师指导:
7 m1 R5 W* |; D. W- G2 L5 Q" W  [1]去掉。0 R4 S- |  r  T; s4 |& O& N
  [2]这是信件的结尾,不是memo的,直接用 thank you 就可以。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:34 , Processed in 0.270413 second(s), 21 queries .