</p> 请把你的行李打开。 Please open your baggage.' b( Z( X7 m e1 e2 @& W. ]
请你填写这张入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
4 z2 o6 }/ ^; S! x2 J8 a* L 请让我看看你的护照。 Let me see your passport, please.
8 Y0 u% @& g# M) V4 m& f% |3 c( C9 d+ x, R4 v 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
; m1 x1 V" `! A/ ?! Y 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.+ b3 r! u' V6 J% g* v' `
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
/ h2 k$ f1 L9 T7 x, ~, l 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
6 F. C" r% W8 X# R, ?! N5 @ 如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.1 q* U5 J& U7 q% Q. r' r! b6 Z
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?, z/ _4 @% j A1 d
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? So our evenings will be quite full then?& ^ _6 }& L+ s1 [0 D7 e
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.2 F9 y4 Q) h @5 A3 x! H( |
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
- o) l' R% O" o7 p+ k" C! ?2 ?- ^ 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 Thatll put us both in the picture.
7 `1 ^9 z/ j0 \# w8 {# w 那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
7 J. b" B% p9 p' L: T 我还不能马上说定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.6 v9 I0 R+ }# m
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.. ~: |, Q. y9 ^$ F9 ?" h
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
0 S7 s1 D0 L4 q8 u# _2 S5 { 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
/ Y" D, `- [% Z9 T$ A4 z. s+ i8 X 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
; V2 s3 d# g5 y* D# [ 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.
( X N7 G. u1 F. S& g 谢谢你们的合作。 Thank you for you cooperation.( N9 Y4 |; M9 }0 u8 m0 y
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble. 1 b9 `; T ?- e/ r% ~
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
% Y+ D" W p4 M' J 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
2 T% B+ h+ z: m. ]+ N2 d8 n 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.7 ~9 v- L7 I9 L# k e2 H
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
7 T' N f3 M: [" _8 K* d 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us." o/ U7 k) H. F
欢迎到我们工厂来。 Welcome to our factory.
# v/ G4 @' v5 [5 ^. T* z( K 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
& I* H0 e* H$ g
3 h- p3 N( @* Y6 m1 ?3 U% F 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 Youll know our products better after this visit. |