立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?   你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
: J6 U( H& n5 }+ X$ S% i  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.% a- w( N, c+ c2 v
  这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
! g8 G9 r  n3 v) p/ u# B  v9 u  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
# G$ O: {; l$ f! d  试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing show?
/ y# c7 m+ E2 s1 t4 [  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected., Y0 i+ g8 d( [" U
  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
& z! t( c! H: ?3 ~8 Q' s; T  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.; }8 o8 Z6 a! m
  我们订价为98美元。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.
# J9 B' v6 @( F: u: Y+ a+ M  Q  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
& ]2 r% @$ e  T1 S  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
4 q3 m1 m* H  {  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
9 F% X$ M* [. P/ P  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
8 k/ w$ j# [, D( Y* a  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?' @  v4 s+ F: w4 |  S
  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.8 A1 ]. R4 u5 ^% X! w" u
  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.
' [0 i6 T, i; z7 C" U: |  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.7 c# L* m+ v5 r4 C/ F
  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?+ [, R3 S) L2 |  S, L% Y5 n  {6 F
  班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
: x- i, |* l  I% V6 ~) ]5 S  y1 P% j2 ?3 H8 w
  你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(7)

</p>  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.- l+ U0 g5 K  f, _5 x, O0 l
  你的航班怎样? How was your flight?$ e( J8 k+ i! o  e6 G+ ^4 f
  你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?
, R8 w: A& U5 p8 O  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?- T9 S! V9 y: j4 A0 ]
  不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
4 `# l2 _* h1 b% E  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
( \& c4 r; u/ {, t0 s  A  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.0 R9 C! f$ M" F& T4 M& w1 T( W& ~2 ?
  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.: |$ n) ~3 U+ Z5 t
  我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.9 Q1 X0 {# A. T# z9 U9 r5 m
  从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
9 H5 y; U( _2 Z1 I  f  大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 04:09 , Processed in 0.298245 second(s), 23 queries .