立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  从一开始我就参与这个计划。 Ive been part of this project since its beginning.   我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.
6 _/ r0 e. b4 \2 y  请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.: Y  N, ~( G) i2 A/ ~
  数据证实此种产品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
* I3 R& L- j0 K9 Q: Q. k  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
* K# Z5 U- p) ~, B5 R6 V  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.0 `+ [/ ?5 V2 g& D  ~
  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time./ M) N* {& @$ M. w& Y! R
  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.& r& n# B( R2 `( O" t7 Z  b4 W
  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.7 E  m7 X' g! G3 I$ D0 r
  这是一种革命性的新产品。 This is a revolutionary new product.0 g, U8 G; s; O  |& s
  X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
0 t3 x5 z1 q9 M" x  我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。 We now have five different models to choose from. 各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。 Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.3 D* d8 y, {, V9 Q6 B$ K$ z, J% ^
  还有什么问题吗? Are there any questions?+ U" H0 H& S2 H$ z  M. s
  就这一点你们还有什么问题吗? Do you have any questions at this point?( r/ Y6 {: s' o+ q
. h" h! w: X$ a& G) U# J
  如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(6)

</p>  现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.
2 Q  O( S$ j0 @2 C8 w# C0 z  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.9 o5 X" `; s- W0 x1 M
  你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品? Your question is how we developed our product?
# d; v' j& h! n* E& C  你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
; H2 y3 M5 `2 R+ ~7 B3 I+ r8 O  什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?9 y( h4 I; A. B# I1 K
  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month." M- D: h3 T! I9 x5 Y+ z! I
  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
4 W& n5 I& `  Q  K( \# l  建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
' F0 {! t+ T$ x4 _' [  你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?# F# e9 ~# Z: u: y" r
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?/ c* {" `. K1 y0 h  U; b$ c7 e
  你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?4 a& P, `- v" }: s1 ]
  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.* e, [9 s0 ^3 @7 v, P
  这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?  y' q  Z1 {' {. B8 ?7 [
  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.' m7 o# i, b% z8 [
  什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?4 d, W+ s* B% m1 E/ {& n
  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.  f: Y7 A9 D+ S3 c, N
  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
, r  S# ~! K  |$ n4 q/ K  建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?& c4 Q9 U) x+ {3 @5 n: Q; m
  你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 09:19 , Processed in 0.159404 second(s), 23 queries .