立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 88|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(11)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? Is there anything I can explain fully?   你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?
# N/ N) R; U' f  我有深刻的印象。 I was impressed very much.4 V+ c7 E. [9 u" M1 s4 d/ k  w
  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.% E, X* F% V& \/ w2 h
  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.$ L; R6 J9 H0 S/ _8 A
  我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
2 @  O' P) M+ w0 V( g0 i* w# a  我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?; `% Q" V7 X) z9 G# }, E+ I
  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
" B3 g$ _7 K+ ^. m0 Y2 b& H* u: _  我们急需一等品。 We are in great need of Grade A.3 u7 s) B- ^2 P6 \! @
  如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
5 ^$ L  n: h' b- ~3 P. M  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.; l' B9 a! t$ `5 t9 u$ m& H7 ^( v4 a: ]& O
  请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.$ l% ]; F: |9 H2 Z/ V
  您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?$ W* s9 A" N' ]' G; \* d
  希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
+ N) I0 e1 {3 C# k. ]) Z7 K$ r  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? Do you offer FOB or CIF?
# n5 L# d3 i% n' k- o# E5 S' ?3 }  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.' C, y% v% C5 \
  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
: h7 l. l% d9 w) o/ c- B3 V1 x1 x8 W8 B  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
: l: u# `( U5 D+ R, ?7 M  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.  Y4 {; w% k3 Z1 O6 z( _0 `& y3 k3 p
  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon." }% L; g" k! M$ Y% R
  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 00:27 , Processed in 0.336864 second(s), 21 queries .