立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(10)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?   对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.% b' ]! P- x: O1 ?6 ]/ |3 x" [
  在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
$ _' ~* ]1 f5 F- _: b6 B7 n' j8 f  很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
0 ?+ ]) i8 ~1 w; E  真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
; h2 [/ X4 @+ q  当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.4 _' D$ U" s- q2 N6 U" `( D1 z
  我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?" U, N; g5 k7 ]& J& J
  对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?7 _: F$ T2 W* l: |  t
  请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?3 K# L  m8 M/ ^& d& h7 g
  我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
" H# ?  P1 y5 C% H, }  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
: d7 I. G* @9 y! P! a; `( W* V  请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?7 ~$ p/ _3 E# a$ m9 [2 f9 y
  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
4 Y1 @& b! t+ \/ H  最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
7 r# s6 v5 J3 T, G6 @. K  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
+ ?" U) P1 B% p: }5 V" L  那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
* [0 H1 J" W0 `) d( u1 A$ p  一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?. B) i% T! }2 l
  目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
" I0 V; q6 P. o9 i  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that., K( V% x" @3 P  l5 o
  我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
+ o5 f# a8 ?& `# I  E  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.- A% m" @% J; B$ I
  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
1 r2 u# M" U' t  A) |  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
+ N9 J  s$ x/ j8 _, w4 q2 M$ x+ G" q  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.# A; w* p2 n4 v- e( v5 U% r
  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.+ r! E4 g! U1 D6 a' @
  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
$ h' w6 G6 x9 j5 W0 J' f  d  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.& R5 d0 G* o# h1 ^: f, B: i; R# k
  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 11:49 , Processed in 0.714220 second(s), 21 queries .