立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(17)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  火车站里经常挤满了人。 The stations are always full of people.   祝你旅途愉快。 I hope you have a good trip.% {: D; R' R5 Z9 N: Z0 {. F
  你必须在中央车站换车 You need to transfer at central station., d2 Y) W* V9 @( u% C2 a
  你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?
" A$ }: K1 t) e  你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?
. n5 S5 [# W$ y+ I- V6 R  你旅行的目的是什么? Whats the purpose of your visit?* L! t7 T8 w6 [
  船什么时间启航? What time does the ship leave?
  z0 l( K) T1 C# m: a' h  这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? When will the ship leave for honolulu?' U: {" Q4 [' {( W
  你能告诉我出发的时间吗? could you please give me the departure time?  O  [$ L2 B6 J( L& [3 L) G+ }
  我坐船去需要预订吗? do i need a reservation to go by ship?
1 x! r5 i; x( X, z5 q' d$ ]  去上海的单程票多少钱? how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?: H( @) ]. Z2 y! J) _
  你打算什么时候回来/去? When would you like to return?  m0 j, }# x' I! t) f
  你们有那天的票吗? do you have any tickets available for that date?0 y$ F* ?' n0 ]# g- L
  你们有那天的票吗? Do you have any tickets available for that date?
* j4 o; ~/ [+ x4 c! |  一张去那边的往返票要多少钱? How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
% T( O* S# B8 n2 F4 G# H  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗? Would you take this coat to the cleaners?
% H. Z# N; a* ?' J1 E' ^8 y  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗? Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?0 ]5 Q" n0 U9 ~& V
  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗? Wont you iron this shirt for me?
( n* y/ q6 ^. N! ]# t8 A. V' ?  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗? Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
! Q' d3 V) J: }4 X  我应该在哪里补票? Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?1 a  }1 K4 L0 |4 B( E
  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢? Where can you pick up your suitcase?. s2 k' [7 {8 R, o  `* O3 p; l
  你什么时候可拿到车票呢? When can you pick up your ticket?8 W  V$ z0 d8 \: j; W8 V6 z
  入境处在什么地方? Where is immigration?
! `( f( _5 J  D- U, l  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢? Where can I get my baggage?% ~. \3 G3 T2 n' C, N
  起飞时间准时吗? Is the departure time on schedule?
& l6 @# p5 a7 F$ ]2 w  班机诞误多长时间? How long will the flight be delayed?
6 g2 O8 p" I# l$ o4 o- O  什么原因延误? Whats the cause of the delay?
3 |/ V4 ^/ l7 d! P; m  F: `  这班机会延误吗? Will the flight be delayed?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 13:23 , Processed in 0.188560 second(s), 21 queries .