立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 168|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(14)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.   由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.7 {1 s' B0 u4 }; g) K+ `' m2 R: B
  如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.& Q5 J( J( Q1 j$ I- h8 I+ g
  如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。 You cannot break the contract without any good reason./ N1 e1 p9 x0 N0 c
  我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。 We have every reason to cancel the contract because youve failed to fulfil your part of it.3 i: {4 l' l( \1 Z+ c* l: M
  如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.7 p5 X1 o* ~0 r, t6 ^# h
  一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.8 ^) o& c! w: B1 W* C# D8 _
  由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
0 `+ A2 D6 |4 X/ z) {' Q6 g, T/ H  这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?- w" j1 D4 ^* ]6 s
  包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales.7 q1 A  G* j1 t; U9 h2 r
  包装有助于推销产品。 Packing will help push the sales.
  R8 E: @$ F0 U2 L9 n2 k6 N- D  买方通常很注意包装。 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.$ p. |1 [6 Y6 t
  不同商品需要不同的包装。 Different articles require different forms of packing.$ Z% `" z8 V4 \, A- B
  一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
- U0 B5 q& l4 @! Y  s# b  包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少? How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
. r2 Y9 d" f& N$ m  包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.) ^" C& X* s* u) G
  坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.$ ^, y5 J$ {4 F- H( ]$ L' Q* B
+ w1 X8 E* @1 U4 i# }0 J2 c" p6 s
  纸箱适合海运。 Cartons are seaworthy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(14)

</p>  人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.; d# v/ d+ s# f( b! h
  我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。 Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.% Z. C3 X  ~: K9 H3 f/ y
  有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗? Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
% c8 q- i0 X0 i4 l  我们将按你方的要求进行包装。 Well pack the goods according to your instruction.8 J/ |7 C0 Z6 t1 z+ x
  货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.5 _' }4 j4 r3 v1 a; I
  应采取措施加固纸箱。 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.. A* o: O8 R* i6 X
  我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.* [# s2 N; }4 x" N) t( x5 i
  许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
" K7 \7 f. g! {) B% D0 N0 q, T, A) j  必须马上改进包装。 Its urgent to improve the packing.; n6 c2 a; f8 t- v) t
  包装费用未算在报价中。 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.; P# k2 U! T/ p
  为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。 To minimize any possible damage, weve packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.! a* _" W5 O9 k6 t7 {) y2 a
  请报价并说明包装情况。 Please make an offer indicating the packing.
0 Y7 y  S3 i. V/ P9 \# {  请保证货物不受潮。 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 08:22 , Processed in 0.179022 second(s), 23 queries .