立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 126|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.   如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
3 k8 W; Y% r6 q) e2 N/ U  别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
; r1 N$ F) Y& p% {- T# L  市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.9 B: u1 }; u/ v- K0 [4 Q
  很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。 I'm glad that weve settled the price.
6 O: Z  i* b% I1 [9 C  非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future., h  F' `  z5 |7 }2 r% H" u( Y
  您的还价是多少? Whats your counter-offer?0 s3 ~  D: |! S  ^
  不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。 Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
$ C' L9 h3 X9 H$ a- Q9 @; \* F- R# M  和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.. {. h% D0 G9 N/ |& p! i
  恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.0 q1 J7 n2 n; k0 G
  如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.9 R* k; v" q1 S# r* J
  我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.( @' S* J$ }  ]. W; x& v5 U
  就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
/ F8 b& d' o+ S& `9 H; `5 ~% d  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.% e: i2 Q: V5 H% T
  对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.! X/ Z( S; [/ {2 [
  你认为合同有问题吗? Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?6 f# K4 v2 q- r5 a6 y. D. ^1 K
  我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 Wed like you to consider our request once again.( o' ?) ^) `/ A
  我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
* A! w; r" S3 U0 x+ c  就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.  a) }# C% ?6 W3 N1 w; A  x
  我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.2 i: m, K) g* t8 j) H( f
  我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.9 M" d) i" ]% s; B1 v+ \3 s
  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
* ]4 w- f" [' y3 T. X/ m/ s6 I  这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 Thats international practice. We cant break it.& y$ m" E2 K' t5 w$ d; q) F

- j2 l/ N" I0 C  q  我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(13)

</p>  我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.
' j. h, `* A# _: @1 h1 V  你们认为结算方式合适吗? Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
6 t4 x+ n1 U' H* q$ c7 H  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
( q7 V$ i7 X* @  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.' D: {, _& f4 K: B
  请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗? Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?) D' h/ h" F- o6 M/ J: _
  合同何时准备好? When will the contract be ready?
' G+ I/ a6 [7 h, v  请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
* C( n, q. M7 h/ A8 S- V  合同会航邮给你们签字。 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
1 T! H, y6 k, C  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗? Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?. O+ l' H- ?7 e' }
  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何? We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?, M+ }0 W9 c0 \3 s/ Y
  所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.. ]9 J' W6 g- ]; |2 N4 g, B
  我们将按合同条款交货。 Well ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.  x3 E! p0 P) j- D* H
  你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
9 A( h* M8 E' p  他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。 Theyve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
# I; D* Z+ E1 W( Y: L& ]$ ^  我们确信合同会顺利执行的。 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
/ s: k5 N0 L8 [  D( w  机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.
1 f8 @$ u! R- I$ W7 y/ @  合同双方有义务履行合同。 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.6 b4 H! @3 I3 P' h+ l
  除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.) \+ {- B- R- S0 r
  任何违背合同之事都是不利的。 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
# k) v; V4 D5 }3 l% w% V  买主有权撤消合同。 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 13:00 , Processed in 0.249834 second(s), 23 queries .