我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office. 谢谢你们的合作。 Thank you for you cooperation.# [8 E% H( h) j
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble. h0 e' b6 L% ?8 [4 k: r4 ^" y+ n
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?( A$ z, j# |6 n/ K/ Y. @4 [/ V. W0 `
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. `: R) w/ Y$ G4 L
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
3 M7 A! V( S8 x. s, m! w, z7 i/ u 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here." t# y+ d% X5 b7 N. d8 T
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.) u ^( g1 R1 ~. }: P5 Q
欢迎到我们工厂来。 Welcome to our factory.
; ^: E4 p9 k6 l6 [ 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
* ?+ @7 Z% x; k# u; H3 M! f 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 Youll know our products better after this visit.* l7 j' {2 [! P( I- _
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.! M7 t% ~8 |( t8 Z6 _5 }+ W$ B4 O
然后我们再去看看生产线。 Then we could look at the production line.
5 `7 H9 p, z/ ~$ f/ w 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.$ ~4 {, t3 I& ]' m% j" j
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 They describe how each process goes on to the next.( O1 G0 E. e3 y
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 We are running on two shifts." N/ _' G+ G7 u" m% B! w
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 Almost every process is computerized.4 \; e( f9 s1 V9 q+ w6 a) W
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.* g4 |+ G j( L; y
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
! g& k# ^0 Y1 f4 r 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.% ~( v* y; _9 u& k+ C: _
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration., K) r9 P+ N0 n, j
质量比数量更为重要。 Quality is even more important than quantity.
9 P4 y' V% M+ i, q. P- s7 m, [ 我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
" p- b! j) X9 s7 m 我们得戴上防护帽吗? Do we have to wear the helmets?$ d1 w8 k y1 K O$ t* u
生产线是全自动的吗? Is the production line fully attomatic?7 L; W! @9 o3 D* f# J+ T
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? What kind of quality control do you have?
* ^+ w0 j5 A* c* a. r 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
/ J* @! r% F( M9 `+ z F! m 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?* R: L2 F; o- i9 ]' ?# u
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 I'm I'mpressed by your approach to business.
) D; x; \1 Z) O5 N5 v5 l 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
/ Q, u! Z9 [2 l3 h9 ] 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.+ y+ y8 r! a% k6 {: ]
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 I think we may be able to work together in the future." r8 J4 j( g- q
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.# x6 s3 U" U2 y/ ?* m
0 q6 m4 M/ G3 Y5 y& z" I
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. |