立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 234|回复: 4

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(27)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.   如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
" K* c$ \! x: J; z  别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
; R6 U  `- n8 a, i- w+ C) E  市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.5 f7 R" K$ D1 u6 f
  很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。 I'm glad that weve settled the price.
7 @& O- Z/ D  U  非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.- {" @5 B, Y/ T( f
  您的还价是多少? Whats your counter-offer?
# _! s! u+ B- n- u4 [7 h) u9 h) C  不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。 Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.! d$ a$ J: T" v# Q$ h6 S. ]' P
  和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
* K* u! S; I8 V/ R3 k5 J5 {3 g5 L  恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.' z1 r# h& h4 ^0 g! g) D# O
  如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.* i  w$ C7 c4 k; p# A2 ?( P1 Y& R
  我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.% j7 A2 g7 }+ N8 L* j3 z
  就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 I still have some questions concerning our contract.0 B& N/ v; N* f3 b/ e  J3 s
  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
& n" G' X% \0 r: V  对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.0 [/ j$ K# s. ]) v* L3 ?& O
  你认为合同有问题吗? Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?4 \: O% v9 o! Y# c) V& L, v4 H
  我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
( n. p" J% a$ Y* o# v. `1 j* x  我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(27)

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful./ z) B  M( S- v: V9 E$ ^
  我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.* \3 ~% W, K4 w( p
  我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
  f2 _( I/ F# B9 ]0 b  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.5 e- @: G8 E) {- p( Z* I( X
  这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 Thats international practice. We cant break it.
1 W! v* H4 d$ ^" q- n  我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
9 b) b7 _& d( ?& l  b. z0 G8 F  我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.) Y/ P" l) m) s5 Z; J* t1 t5 o" i8 J0 Q
  你们认为结算方式合适吗? Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
# r' G3 |) s  {/ {6 K; P; y  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
; \1 R& w) {; `5 H& j  p  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
; Y. Y2 s  |/ l: `  请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗? Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?  n$ q* ~4 i) m( f6 f8 P
  合同何时准备好? When will the contract be ready?, q$ N$ y0 k. _3 p; f
  请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.: w1 [, ^( c  Y' ^& p* Q9 i" P
  合同会航邮给你们签字。 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
, @+ n. W; E: f5 r1 k  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗? Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
; K! P4 ?. ]0 Y6 Y! u" r& ~' d" X  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何? We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
( j+ D  n- |0 Q! e( G+ N  所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.2 h- T: l3 S! ?6 T  J
  我们将按合同条款交货。 Well ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
" ]# B; A* K; i  x9 i  你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
1 y; u" g2 ~+ x" `2 i2 B2 N9 O: @4 \
  他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。 Theyve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:44 | 显示全部楼层

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
. D% P4 V: c. A8 t0 v  机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.3 Z( w, E8 J) M2 r$ b- v
  合同双方有义务履行合同。 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.
$ G& I3 S  J, }; A  除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.8 O8 o2 c9 h3 B+ ~: U% N. k  G
  任何违背合同之事都是不利的。 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.  t$ S8 p; k3 e/ V5 N- ^
  买主有权撤消合同。 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.! O, j) F* W/ h) r6 P+ k; g) E* O: W
  任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
" S$ I1 @- x2 k' s2 O  由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
4 A. I+ a( e, _- }7 g' i! S$ c9 e  如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
  o2 |5 M1 m0 t5 e. p4 C1 F  如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
7 r/ N7 t* c8 F1 E+ R  我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。 We have every reason to cancel the contract because youve failed to fulfil your part of it.( q) X9 t7 p- D9 a2 \' c
  如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
, W' h. U/ i) J7 v5 ]8 _3 m8 `: e  一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.% o/ s9 Z6 l2 |& K. q
  由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
' x) }2 p% p( h4 z  f! _  这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?  r1 {' ^  i9 |
  包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales.  i! q) H7 k7 l: e- C9 T
  包装有助于推销产品。 Packing will help push the sales." n9 K  z+ @5 e- I+ T! {7 V
  买方通常很注意包装。 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
, j* ^1 K) ?3 x9 ]6 P  不同商品需要不同的包装。 Different articles require different forms of packing.
7 o5 w* S3 v# ?1 A) J$ `. o4 ]" S: n) T  `. j. \
  一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:45 | 显示全部楼层

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少? How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?  N# c! n1 E" R4 @7 Z8 {9 ]
  包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
5 v! i# k- u" ~8 a/ i  坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
" E& e  `8 Q$ c+ ?. D3 Z- b! ~  纸箱适合海运。 Cartons are seaworthy.
4 d  O; h8 L  N, |  人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.& |$ I* _7 ^$ I" k6 g6 ]" v
  我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。 Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
( x4 r3 K7 q2 t0 h$ H+ |  有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗? Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?* e+ ^4 v* {7 R6 s3 r- }$ }( M
  我们将按你方的要求进行包装。 Well pack the goods according to your instruction.8 O1 {4 `7 g+ C2 m" n8 f
  货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.# o+ X, ^5 }+ M0 c
  应采取措施加固纸箱。 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.
& G8 k/ y+ [  b6 N4 ]2 d  我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.
3 [' R7 v9 p9 d4 I( q6 v  许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
( w0 W# D  N+ ]) m- N5 |  必须马上改进包装。 Its urgent to improve the packing.
! i, v% i7 G4 _1 j  包装费用未算在报价中。 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.; Y: ]* L$ p5 X" R$ d
  为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。 To minimize any possible damage, weve packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.
& K% {/ u8 n. V/ p4 K4 M/ R  请报价并说明包装情况。 Please make an offer indicating the packing.
  _$ L$ C, Z0 x% x* E* Q  请保证货物不受潮。 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
; ?+ X. [7 D! v: @0 ]  我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.
) Y$ p$ e/ K. O' Y# S  这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.! A7 }/ v& l; a0 ]3 Q3 Y5 I
  我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
) A9 o- b6 o6 F, w! J  虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.9 X" Y6 S% ?( C: E2 n
  除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.' `' _( o/ j" [& Z
6 Z: g+ `' X) m- V- y  @1 n7 [
  所有包内都有一层防水内衬。 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:46 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.' r& \- e7 R- ~' b. J9 u
  坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
; t; g7 [% X8 f/ C9 p) e, @: S  这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.
5 b$ H( P! Y9 m  50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.% J2 K4 E; V2 W! x+ P/ t4 F
  你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.# w! ?/ A% J2 z* H7 T# K
  请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.
! g& _+ y$ P7 r  每件货物应单独用油纸包好。 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.
( w' b8 h: y" ?) x  y8 `  每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m. All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.
- G) z  |; c5 g& d. b  R8 ~  每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.
' s: v& h# o- O" B" k  请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.9 r3 O8 Q! a$ p1 [8 q
  为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.
/ G; ~- x6 h2 x3 M' l  包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.* J" S: F/ V2 ~/ U- L1 q" ?2 K
  纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.
# U# \5 U1 X+ P7 k$ G+ [  泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.. Y- v6 `9 f* j3 g
  选择合适的运输方式很重要。 Its essential to choose the right means of transportation." X# Z  v! N* A$ d$ s, H. r
  为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.
: B$ e. Z* g; J5 h, u0 G" }  总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。 Generally speaking, its cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.4 F0 E; n# J: G  R* C6 y( T+ c
  空运较快但运费较高。 Its faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.5 c9 }7 K! Q: ?2 \* P
  由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.
! r( R7 y7 c+ @6 c; |. B4 s  l  由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.+ c! m) ?/ C# Z; h: r7 f
  如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.6 F- X& n! {$ t# j; H1 N
  货物将在香港转船。 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.& T: t  ]4 Y, z6 i5 |
  货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%. There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.
$ Z+ z5 Q( m/ N% G1 C- N  为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
8 l4 V7 @- V" F4 U' N  r  由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.
+ f: m: y: f0 z" P4 w2 n6 n  恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.  H# }, g! J" Q4 I
  我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.
* w6 X9 |/ k# r7 D+ b9 E. w6 M  看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
/ |- k/ s$ ^) X  U0 C) A  M7 y  我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 03:36 , Processed in 0.549244 second(s), 29 queries .