立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 163|回复: 2

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(26)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? Is there anything I can explain fully?   你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?; P, ?8 u3 x# @3 T- C
  我有深刻的印象。 I was impressed very much.
' n( b. y' w, m3 ~2 K2 Q! e( o  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
* o& \2 Q& u0 a4 W- q5 D% {5 ^  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.+ h+ Z: e+ L2 Y' J: w) F
  我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
* G- S6 T/ n8 R" C  我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
* E  p7 y5 _0 O+ x0 U  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
4 G/ y" i. O) g  我们急需一等品。 We are in great need of Grade A.5 \3 G' x7 N' _7 t8 q2 Q: Y
  如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do., ~+ j9 z7 U  l9 q
  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.6 E; g$ E" }) ~, d
  请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
4 ~$ {$ Y: T0 ^  N% ?4 N; W  您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?' P9 f  b2 A, Z5 D! X$ a5 A% V
  希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
: m8 [% P6 @( R  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? Do you offer FOB or CIF?( i# h) O. ^  Y! G5 p, L" k
  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
! A, a; V' Q& U$ ]  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
  e9 L1 N/ e: [& @' O) ?9 b+ l  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.; s$ z: G% [' n/ p
  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.3 F2 O/ n( Z+ l9 \, W/ ?
  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.7 J" k  P4 b5 O% `; a
  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.+ b( ?4 A5 h" L% W: J3 O, [; Z
  必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
% q" v  i( G1 Z8 {. J  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。 The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we havent received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.9 H5 O7 N  I; M7 a/ X: k
  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.! f  K9 p9 [8 q5 D7 u; d0 L
  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.7 l0 f7 `3 Y8 [5 |/ x6 h7 f
  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。 If you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.6 h# f, a9 p$ B  J
  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
! u# Y0 o/ P- \0 {) y3 s. G2 J/ R  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。 I dont think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.3 A) O4 z6 K% ]- Q
  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。 Youd better give us a rough idea of your price.! ?  I! m9 I; I1 V
  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
: `8 V2 p# V6 L  e8 s  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.: ^' r4 H4 q) a4 o% ?
  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
) H; g2 ~( A; o9 o1 E9 \7 v  请告知可供现货的数量。 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
  b! n( ]' h  P2 e; I  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.+ d+ n+ x0 b/ D; S$ ^" a1 w- y
  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.8 r, k" G, C4 k7 o) a# V- L  t- A- f# o1 f
: u% @: t/ `) S. Z; |5 Q5 l
  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。 We trust you can meet our requirements.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(26)

</p>希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
$ L$ h- x! r- q& o0 f7 c# L- o  j  我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.) `( k# A/ D& l& z
  我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.4 u" j9 q9 C- L
  若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.' l) `. C- B. ]9 r* \
  我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.- J  R2 [( W2 u  p5 ?; n7 H
  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.
6 y6 t# C) U0 D: V; A' [  我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.' e5 _0 Z/ A0 f9 Y9 z  c
  即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.& R! _% g' _4 O
  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?% O  o- {, R7 r' U5 S
  我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
6 [; h8 G! l* Z$ A* ?% s: N8 ?" D  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
. ]6 ^5 M4 z3 G' S% `  能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?* c% j- D/ J, W8 X( _& q) N  n
  由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
1 H  u3 H+ u& j& k( E) |  W  我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
% F2 E1 e/ r5 |* ^" v9 }  得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. Wed rather have you quote us FOB prices.- R1 f, ^5 d% j5 F+ ~
  请告知你方大概要订多少? Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?. ~+ m$ d. U5 y! n$ _
  我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
) t' _0 Q9 \  w8 }  我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
# r: Q' w' Y. E* @& n' v  我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.- i& ~  e; Y  O, N1 |5 I. c, \6 }
  我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.( _) L8 ~# t' V) ^$ m; n
  我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.7 G( t- G% \7 b' G; S
  很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.* C, C( C! V' R" b2 @  D

M& A+ y! M/ e6 |& U  我们可提供送货上门服务。 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:44 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(26)

</p> 我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
: \( y7 _( y/ M* `  随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.. i; p( r# I& s# }9 Z$ @! A
  贵方所要样品另行邮寄。 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.* P& L$ B5 c, s5 ~* @& ~1 U
  我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.( w) g9 F/ e' G  ?' g2 o$ [' ~
  这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
: S% G6 u  @& ?  Y7 l: t9 j  现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
  {' L- w, g- G) y5 r+ Y6 o/ b; ~  希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.! F) S4 C" B. K/ [
  希望我们能就此价格达成交易。 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.3 U' i- k9 o% T2 I+ I+ r
  很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
0 E/ }; u; P0 q; p& N" F  谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.0 s, ?! r6 B" E
  因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we cant make you a direct offer.
: B9 F* p5 M8 \4 S9 F8 m  上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.9 a, n' i6 a) d
  我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
& I0 g1 {: q+ y% P- ^1 N1 M  关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.7 v" i8 r! C1 h# b/ e. S9 y
  应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.8 @4 V+ r  B4 ^; W1 W
  根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.; ~4 l0 W3 C2 |7 @
  这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
, ~1 V4 L8 c% F! a6 v  此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
9 h3 T4 a# @0 T6 M  此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
; i9 {2 Z( \6 A6 V  此价格可以不经通知自行调整。 This price is subject to change without notice./ H) [# u2 {# s; C/ K
  本报盘以货物未售出为条件。 The offer isnt subject to prior sale.
  n* u- m, j9 K8 E/ G5 \; H  h  现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.
6 z7 m, f: f; s  如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。 This offer must be withdrawn if we havent received your reply within five days.
: n  m0 Y( Y) L  B. {+ b. @  按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
& m, i3 m% Y; W; H6 u+ \  因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。 As this is a special offer, we hope you wont miss this opportunity.. d: M# \5 l* f2 ~* h
  请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
% Q* F. w  q& i! C  此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.
* @: F4 z7 M$ B, M  G- p1 ?  5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.
/ @2 V, N/ E; h& G1 Q  h1 t6 ?  我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.' t9 M' L+ P0 E7 O) g* B
  我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%. We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
& o: O. b: D% b  这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at todays rate of exchange.
; o1 L" F) J; Z5 f7 A  我认为贵方价格偏高。 I think your price is on the high side.$ s( r3 l' D7 r& P8 |+ J
  你方价格比去年高出20%. Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
: W" G+ e5 Z, ^  如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
) ]- D8 U* L+ A* Z+ ]1 h+ p' E  这种商品的竞争非常激烈。 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
; _: l( @! y" G$ [! k# d! s  按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。 We cant persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
  W- f4 @" N1 S. |/ s) j8 g  我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%. To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.9 O. y. |; Y( f3 B& U4 u% u
  德国报价比你们的低。 The German quotation is lower than yours.% B0 I! D" n* c3 b1 x9 K
  您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities." o: B/ x1 L, H7 e4 ^# j2 W: t
  我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.3 Z( t- G2 M3 @# G/ y
  如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 04:46 , Processed in 0.373055 second(s), 25 queries .