立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 157|回复: 4

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(25)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  从一开始我就参与这个计划。 Ive been part of this project since its beginning.   我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.: a4 ]8 R2 F9 ]2 ?4 n! z( H
  请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.
! p; Q" ^+ r. g7 c1 H7 b  数据证实此种产品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.: C2 W& P  q$ [; y% S
  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
0 ?3 p2 z5 _& W7 k( m3 [/ O% P7 i  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
6 Q  Q5 N! ?/ V9 A1 j. ]) A4 Z: ^) Q# U  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
4 e3 q$ F: `! `) k$ r* T  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.& N& @# s) K* V' Y; Y- a  m2 K
  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
" D) R, `: a* ?" x  V5 k- x$ W) _  这是一种革命性的新产品。 This is a revolutionary new product.4 X1 @: _6 n7 [7 b
  X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 The X2500 will change your work in the office.& V6 t0 u/ F( u6 ?1 g1 k+ M* `
  我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。 We now have five different models to choose from.0 e! N. p1 e/ L; _3 J( a
  各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。 Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
9 n; |0 B! Q6 e) k& T+ h5 T& c  还有什么问题吗? Are there any questions?* U5 S: ?. H/ C# n/ t
  就这一点你们还有什么问题吗? Do you have any questions at this point?
; e9 b$ |* b! E. u; {) J' P  如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
  }  F( O. S5 V# b" o; Y& X, |  A  现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.* b" D1 w: R0 a& ^7 m! M1 W
  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.+ m) S- A. `! M7 `" z
  你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品? Your question is how we developed our product?8 [6 w9 N% s( _+ e7 s
  你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(25)

什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?- W, J$ ^  Y. N2 d* n% C
  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.- W" C. S) m- ~+ u( {( u
  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
% T3 @, M$ F& [6 s  建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?) m, O% v, a/ u% d
  你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?  n; t* t7 D2 J2 n; O' f0 C
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
/ M9 n# ^  ]% s; @0 o# v  你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?0 j7 Y, k: z8 x3 P5 H$ w4 `
  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
' a6 v9 z! I* e) l( r6 ~. m( c  这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
5 L# w  P3 C5 |' A# _/ x  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.; Y5 p, V) V- t: H  p: U
  什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?
9 o: H' u0 j- @: l  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.0 J& H4 l8 S7 k) u  W. T% U
  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?7 ?; d8 X3 k. ^7 d( @( @
  建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
, O4 K9 I$ W% y" w  你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?1 ?' H( j: r/ _1 x1 H( g: J) I
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
: h2 y! L# B% ?# J2 D  你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
0 w( S9 X8 S8 y  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.; C2 Z8 T$ \7 z* w
  这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
- h: V/ _5 ~0 Q* k- `9 o  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
5 u7 Q" Q; w' F$ T1 y  试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing show?% d5 ]1 A- S, q
  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
( |9 K  l0 I9 k4 L% |% X+ E, K! r( P- Y  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
% [' G, k. z- o* k2 }' c1 j' a1 A" H5 I
  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:44 | 显示全部楼层

我们订价为98美元。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.
' f7 M' W: F! A/ p/ a# m  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
' }3 ]3 J  i5 ?3 F/ Q; L" r; A  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.7 @8 z! E2 o: _7 i1 z  `3 A
  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?3 D3 i8 g& A) H4 F5 V( e' F9 d& |
  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.) h2 e4 y$ m: g- u& |) ^0 r
  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?* t3 n: A( J. A# L- g( ]; d
  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
9 x4 ]1 |6 i+ x  R  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.- f+ ?  X4 v. K/ R- o7 K; o  R" t, Q
  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.& z7 s+ E9 E' B; e5 c
  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
" p# F- V. y1 S0 B% ]  班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.! P, r$ N( x3 g! r6 F
  你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?# Q8 F$ d& G; i. s+ P1 V' `0 O
  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
' B3 _  W$ a# p: c7 j, p  你的航班怎样? How was your flight?/ }2 v* t9 j4 q( W* m6 {) d! D
  你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?
$ q2 v- _; U5 [( t. v, a0 v  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?1 G# W/ h' b( P) h/ x
  不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
' B+ N! k5 U: F) |- W, y% K5 H: W  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
# t" L/ w+ O+ b0 w' ^, {5 [  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
4 J4 {8 ~: X/ P3 Y# ~1 U  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.
# V6 l# |: }% ]! R/ |# u' E8 P  我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.
1 x; ]; ?% t: E) S$ {  @7 g! f
1 |4 r) b" j4 C7 C( R0 }# u5 a  \  从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:45 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.) y1 Q5 r" ?* A6 c/ w
  我们到火车站乘出租车。 Well get a taxi from the station.
2 U8 w1 Y: H- s& ]7 ]  我们可搭乘机场班车。 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
% q! G  L1 j+ b: x! v; ]  |  我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.) c/ n0 O3 ?& m$ p
  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?; {: S5 j/ F- }$ x" i
  那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
. {' J7 `* ]6 E0 j1 @  你想吃饭吗? Would you like to have some dinner?
& {, T+ c) c4 L. B4 z" g  你想吃什么呢? What would you like to eat?: B) }' N" G4 q) c$ n5 o, [
  我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.* r  U- f4 Q9 m$ [
  如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
% H( v% a8 F; T$ _, g9 B; v  你吃过早餐了吗? Have you had breakfast yet?
2 ~+ @) u8 E8 C8 B' \! o. ]  是的,味道很好。 Yes. It was delicious.
( p+ L' u" j& o5 B6 v3 N, y; p  好的,我们去办公室吧。 Good. Lets go to the office.
$ S: Y' f: {: Y7 R1 C  你的房间怎样? How is your room?
! Z! g' F# O6 d0 h  你昨晚睡得好吗? Did you sleep well last night?
$ O3 T- g' _+ X! {; ~5 M  为何我们现在不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?
3 ~8 X" o% i$ a3 q. D* I7 \7 M; }/ l0 r: s3 t+ n4 Q
  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:46 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
! l, a7 h* E; A/ u8 f& p  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.
( T: P8 n/ |: O; N+ j' h% l  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
; K1 W1 F; @4 _  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.
4 O5 R) |3 _( w* k! D/ }7 P- W  你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?2 c9 @$ k4 [: v8 l
  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
& v- q, e" u: D$ L( e/ f  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
- f8 ^8 K/ a& u1 \/ I  这是我们的全自动化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.) g2 _  k, ]) H; T0 b
  这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.
, V$ N* y' V, x- N1 ?2 t( |7 M  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.' @$ A1 w  M" S5 s
  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?. S' R! q) s5 q1 W
  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
2 s: m2 o1 {: v/ u3 Q) Y/ }  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
6 @( S# T2 ^( R5 B8 P  让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.% t4 Y( H  z) T' x# R& N' K
  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
! M& X! b9 a  ^% K! _4 O7 j0 E0 v. E  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.4 H" p9 T( F2 ^' [% m2 V
  你想知道什么? Is there anything youd like to know?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 21:13 , Processed in 0.216615 second(s), 29 queries .