立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 137|回复: 1

[BEC初级] 2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(33)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.   运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
+ P5 {, E) A; ~  谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
- f% g# W( F; N" Q% y  那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.4 J2 G" L: b- B: C$ q# D) P( w% d
  我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.6 Q" T2 N3 m; P! p, M
  如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.* N$ {8 |1 k5 ~. F# y  c3 B
  我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?1 j5 z8 L- L( g" ~8 Z
  惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?) M# L2 v9 P6 v6 }: {
  请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.5 W# i* E0 w! J9 \' p5 X! N0 f
  我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.3 Y) y, H6 Z1 U  I
  我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?6 |6 E; f( J  q" V
  谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.
3 N- Y; Q$ u4 ~( ^4 \  在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
* e; @  v- U* ~7 a0 X2 p  本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.& x8 [8 g( Q! H2 S
  让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.2 T" o" }- u) n" a9 V1 G1 d) k' V$ T
  史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?* f  G7 J& {1 ~. f5 |
  我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?4 L' ~$ p5 Y& l
  我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.8 S/ ?' E6 L4 A4 h  _3 ^; S
  我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
( \  p& J, z" d  N: Y$ @) P% X* |8 a  哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
9 w. |3 _0 J8 C( e  请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting./ Y. N; F0 w2 ^. L0 h6 v: `
  今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
; H. r) Z0 F3 U  让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.
# Q5 O. B+ P, ?6 j! Z  下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?# ~( Q, j- T) O  H
: L. O6 G* P# v! @; W7 ?) M' A, Z
  对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层

2011下半年商务英语考试辅导:汉英对照(33)

</p>  所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
' k( v* M5 {$ |# A  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.- y$ @  P9 F2 j0 }. M$ R3 N
  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?% K& w! [/ a: m$ J
  对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
7 m) X) g3 R4 b+ n. _) e; }2 D  在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
$ k! C/ N4 `) T4 s- ~/ k* y& I, J0 Q. j  很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.2 O# y& u5 ^: B: `/ I, N, s
  真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
9 T2 V7 ^3 s6 Y; u$ g/ {  当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like./ |# a  F. @  N; `0 \5 N
  我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
! ^& R* E9 N& `, S& n) B1 Y  对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
5 k" Q/ Z' A8 Q1 V* `3 [2 B0 F  请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?  Y  A- z# \  Q# R4 s' Z
  我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?0 k( F; m+ f: [) _: e
  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
/ c6 n7 Z9 p; F6 X  C8 J2 c9 z  请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
, }5 R- ?4 k0 @: h9 r% q+ }/ q  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.  l, C2 [! m& {% ]2 A1 U
  最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.% B0 g% W3 W% l) t* X/ F$ D3 s
  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
: I& Z" h* e, J0 }0 Q6 I  那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
. T* K/ O: W. a7 T! n  一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?" X9 [) W$ {# l* G
  目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
0 O6 \3 l+ P% T" z  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.3 M) Z6 v0 M2 t% p
  我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.6 a5 J0 Z# N  T8 K# R
  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
, \. e4 z! _2 ]7 g7 Z- c  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
/ q# n8 N6 u! O1 K( y  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
& n8 `" ^( j* T9 e  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
% V: d9 W4 o  e0 F0 o3 u  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
3 l' z4 r9 `5 G3 m$ Q  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
7 q! _& q! X4 b: p" N  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
# ^% q3 ^5 e% M( D3 t  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 12:52 , Processed in 0.276368 second(s), 23 queries .