</p> 所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
' k( v* M5 {$ |# A 对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.- y$ @ P9 F2 j0 }. M$ R3 N
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?% K& w! [/ a: m$ J
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
7 m) X) g3 R4 b+ n. _) e; }2 D 在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
$ k! C/ N4 `) T4 s- ~/ k* y& I, J0 Q. j 很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.2 O# y& u5 ^: B: `/ I, N, s
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
9 T2 V7 ^3 s6 Y; u$ g/ { 当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like./ |# a F. @ N; `0 \5 N
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
! ^& R* E9 N& `, S& n) B1 Y 对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
5 k" Q/ Z' A8 Q1 V* `3 [2 B0 F 请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question? Y A- z# \ Q# R4 s' Z
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?0 k( F; m+ f: [) _: e
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
/ c6 n7 Z9 p; F6 X C8 J2 c9 z 请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
, }5 R- ?4 k0 @: h9 r% q+ }/ q 如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions. l, C2 [! m& {% ]2 A1 U
最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.% B0 g% W3 W% l) t* X/ F$ D3 s
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
: I& Z" h* e, J0 }0 Q6 I 那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
. T* K/ O: W. a7 T! n 一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?" X9 [) W$ {# l* G
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
0 O6 \3 l+ P% T" z 我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.3 M) Z6 v0 M2 t% p
我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.6 a5 J0 Z# N T8 K# R
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
, \. e4 z! _2 ]7 g7 Z- c 那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
/ q# n8 N6 u! O1 K( y 那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
& n8 `" ^( j* T9 e 各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
% V: d9 W4 o e0 F0 o3 u 今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
3 l' z4 r9 `5 G3 m$ Q 这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
7 q! _& q! X4 b: p" N 今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
# ^% q3 ^5 e% M( D3 t 我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product. |