立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 颜炜:2010年9月雅思写作预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some people think that students should go to college for further education. However, some others claim that students should go to learn the skills such as fixing cars or construction. What is your opinion?  
8 [# P  ^  y" d- z! n7 ]  Caring for children is an important thing of the society. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
& p; F& a9 x( C$ i0 _
  O" p2 I5 b! ]  K; ~" Q. P  Some people think that lawbreakers should be sent to prison. But others think that better talents among those should be made to work. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
  h2 ]9 F% f" X1 T: O% ~( j8 [
! s% P, N' J; h8 }  J! W. r  In some countries some school leavers are choosing to work or travel for a period of time between finishing high school and attending university. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion* E3 j9 {; I5 B- V7 m8 s
: y6 F3 Q1 K8 l3 q& A
  Once children start school, teachers have more influences on their intellectual and social development than parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?; V- G9 T) |" D) o7 Q9 F# C

; L' F8 y& C5 _% O; L. n  Many people think it is important to protect the environment, but they make no effort on it themselves. Why is it and what your opinion?
) n0 C8 I1 K* x- ] & y& [; M1 }& B2 W( j, V0 F$ ?0 I
  The unlimited use of cars may lead to many problems. What are these problems? In order to reduce these problems, people should be discouraged from using cars. To what extent do you agree or disagree?" j& z3 D) Y- f

" ~& p' F1 F' V4 w; {) M1 B  Some people think that criminals should not be imprisoned. Instead, education and job training should replace the former to deal with criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?3 s2 a  f& \% G0 r* y. R

1 C" |  B5 n. f5 |% S3 O: m  Poor students or students who come from rural areas often find it is difficult to get access to the university education, so some people think universities should make it easier for them to study at . To what extent do you agree or disagree?4 V4 |) h, O3 N, D  h* d( i( t

0 ]% j, j( A/ g3 e9 i3 i  Who should pay the costs for higher education: all paid by government, all paid by students, all paid by students using a loan and repaid after graduation. Compare the benefits and choose one you think best.) @" B5 S9 `+ ?( o( W& S7 t, q

9 _. b8 N3 \( X8 p. U7 w# q  Fashion is more and more important in our choice of clothes. Why? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
& x) Z4 P) C- Z
3 Y9 B# z% l7 o/ \" k  Some people think that economic progress is the only way to measure a country’s success, while others think that there are other factors which can be used to measure a country’s success. What are these factors? And among them, which one is more important than others?
! R1 X$ ?% W! d6 K  Q9 A % h* C6 u; s& e$ }6 U5 }& `/ w
  Some employers focus on academic qualifications, paying less attention to life experiences and personal qualities. Why is this phenomenon? Is this development positive or negative?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:47 , Processed in 0.250238 second(s), 21 queries .