立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 90|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 郑庆利:2010年10月雅思写作预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
下面是我们为大家搜集整理的雅思考试的雅思写作预测,以下是郑庆利老师的2010年10月雅思写作预测,希望大家都考出好成绩!  
; S( e  z. O6 I2 c2 d% K, ]- t4 ?5 k# Q  task 1+ v* c6 a3 X2 k
% ^" m7 o: a" m: p; w
  重点准备table,pie,flow chart(提醒同学们准备一个流程图)
# O8 ^+ j# F! W6 H+ A 6 q2 ~' z' r1 Z! B2 T4 Y  k
  task 2
% a) p2 ?! C& S% a
! F0 P* J. \% t; N$ ~  重点话题:
# g$ E/ I: _" `: ` ( W, M: P, `4 R; ^, K. X
  教育+ m+ u7 b9 a* s6 r  B9 G& w8 G
  媒体广告+ s4 O5 @) B3 q3 c9 k
  文化旅游# L" W; Q( C+ q2 |
  科技话题
: c. @7 O0 F% M# p: u' P" N9 i: Y  环境问题6 T: w% `( Y% K) b' ^* d

: S, y8 P+ N( M2 `  建议同学们针对下面的每一道题目写一个比较详细的提纲,然后总结其中ideas and voc。注意审题、解题思路,注意段落内部的信息连贯性。( X7 g  ], g& |- U
2 t) I  r( p5 d5 p0 }
  Some people argue that teaching children of different abilities together benefits all of them. Others believe that intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and how do you think about it?6 D+ M6 i* i" o

8 c1 \0 O! x% ~: H5 B  The government thinks that education system should be up to date. Following are a list of the subjects taught in school. Which two do you think are the most important subjects and which one is the least important to the young people?2 I( k$ V& M: |9 I

5 A+ `  G: O5 b  literature sports
  T$ a# H6 c( p/ e+ p! v" P  mathematics economic& D  e! {6 U' j7 m7 c6 t* Y0 o
  physics music7 ~9 t' F2 x; h! q
  psychology history
5 \* q) {- m& ~& x! e$ o  geography foreign language( _, I  T1 Y9 C( O2 y; Y
7 a3 ]7 f) v. ^; a4 j9 _
  advertisers increase the amount of advertising which try to persuade children to buy snacks, toys,and other goods. Parents object to such pressure on children. But some advertisers claim that there is useful information in these advertisements. Discuss both views and give your opinion.$ A& w5 h# {3 A5 _$ [

0 ^! P6 ?- Q3 c; K" W/ ^2 q  The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the level of violent crimes in the society. Do you agree or disagree?
! `$ ^$ ?: K7 @7 x# r6 H5 @
/ ]/ i) Q4 T: c& O0 j% R  Exposure to international media, e.g. films, TV and magazines, has an impact on the local culture. Please discuss whether the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.- o- e% W2 m8 Z6 ?7 I
2 y1 |8 W; N4 e" O9 c) N. X" ?
  Several languages are dying out every year. Some people do not think it is important and say that our life will be simpler with fewer languages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
, Q" f% ?1 j' y3 ?0 Q
) @9 K, M( h$ L4 c' B6 K  Some people believe that individuals can not improve environment, but only governments and big companies can make a difference. do you agree or disagree?
: L/ h6 b- i8 N/ n: B# c
. q3 l7 O. N9 |( l. s; R* Z  Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works by using computer. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
+ a3 j' W3 F9 x) P ; \8 n+ }2 u0 _9 ]( X& r/ _% t9 b
  Food can be produced cheaper if we use improved fertilizers and better machinery. However some of methods may be dangerous for human health, and have negative effects for local communities. What is your opinion?
4 ~7 i8 V0 ^9 y' h" o; m 7 K0 h- q8 {0 t" t
  it is generally acknowledged that families are now not as close as they used to be. What are the possible reasons for this and what can be done to reverse the trend?
8 R% K0 L4 N+ K/ W 0 o  Y. U6 B9 X1 h- h2 F( Q: o1 ]
  an increasing number of developing countries are expanding their tourism. why is this the case? do you think it is a positive development?
  Q5 u) ^! k5 V6 l  u- j # x  V# C1 O1 X' c
  (预测有风险,准备宜全面)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 11:26 , Processed in 0.168288 second(s), 21 queries .