立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 135|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 颜炜:2010年11月雅思写作预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nowadays, people always throw the old things away when they buy new things, some people claim that the broken things should be repaired and used again. What factors cause this phenomenon? What effects the phenomenon leads to?
0 F( U6 ^, E, |7 o9 ~! n: A
* Z* S9 f0 U+ O9 D! ]; t  Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people's quality of life in the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.7 n. z& }9 o8 \/ @) N" X  u4 f. h  y( @2 f
; ?$ B6 P8 x# V9 L! m9 ]5 q
  Recent figures of crimes committed by young people are increasing in major cities throughout the world. Discuss the possible reasons and how to solve it?: m. U* n2 d: j
0 u' W5 o6 T2 W% `% G
  some people says that professional workers such as doctors, nurses and teacher make greater contribution should be pay more than those sport and entertainment person. To what extent do you agree or disagree?7 b' r4 C5 @9 \( ]
! C3 s+ g# b! L4 D2 J
  Because individuals and countries cannot help everyone who needs help in the world, they should only be concerned about their own individuals and countries. To what extent do you agree?
% s0 Y0 K2 ?" T. t& {# \ + K+ N- u5 \4 \  u; d7 R
  Some people tend to take contemporary jobs, for they have the time to do other things. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
! f* z* ^& }3 B' u2 } 8 I0 B$ h+ J9 X2 e
  Fashion is more and more important in our choice of clothes. Why? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
4 a7 y9 N  L. ^3 h, y
2 r- ?; D3 [- A8 ]- b$ E6 f) Y8 W' i  More and more people work from home and study from home with the development of computer technology. Do you think it is positive or negative development?" \, T5 ?4 s- J; q( r' Z

3 \4 r5 b3 B8 @: b3 x6 C9 m  As we known, the international travel become cheaper, more and more countries open their door and more tourists. Do the advantages of the increased tourism outweigh the disadvantages?: l2 w3 n3 i) ?/ u- d7 Y) d2 `) {

% Z9 w, v9 B. j) v/ B1 Q% ]  Some people say that modern children's games do not develop children’s a wide range of skills. They say that traditional games better for develop children’s skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree.# r$ N8 O  D6 [3 q* f/ f
/ X7 j+ u# S+ R* ~$ i# \
  As a global economy, global trend increasing, many goods, especially some daily basis, are transported to a long distance. To what extend do u think its benefits exceed its drawbacks?) M$ {6 w. u' y2 Q2 Q- j

+ ], H+ x" R/ i  I4 |3 J7 _  Memorization of information by frequent repetition (rote learning) plays a role in most education systems. Does usefulness of this method of learning outweigh its limitations?
( V6 h: _2 }+ Q' K1 i9 E- \, a7 H/ G
: E7 k7 T" g% H* Z5 r6 ~  Some people believe a country will benefit greatly by a high percentage of young people go to university; others argue that it only leads to unemployment. Discuss both and give your own opinion.5 q3 @7 x3 @7 z  C; z
8 ?  |8 j, ]3 c1 p4 y
  Nowadays, some organizations and charities publicize their activities by introducing special days every year like national children's day and non-smoking day. Why do they introduce special days and what effects does this have?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 08:03 , Processed in 0.403865 second(s), 21 queries .