立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 84|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 2010年12月18日雅思写作预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 2010年的雅思写作本身变化就不是很大,大家在参考今年以往的雅思写作真题的时候也可以总结出一些相关的规律,下面,天道专家为大家预测一下2010年12月18日的雅思写作,供大家参考。   task1 表格图 地图 饼状图
0 V2 s, H2 o* I  task2
# h) [2 j" c4 a3 O8 `3 O  1.Some people think the government should increase the sports facilities to solve the public health problems. However, others think that other measures should be taken to help resolve this problem. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.- U9 @1 l9 m2 Z' _4 A
  2.Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
9 i' m6 i. d7 }. x4 u# E& T7 d  3.There are many advertisements directed at children such as snacks, toys and other goods. Parents argue that children are under pressure. Advertisers claim that the advertisements provide useful information. What is your opinion?6 X* n' ~; j% Z% _) g, _% X& e
  4.Some people think that the range of technology available to individuals makes the increasing of gaps between rich people and poor people. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
6 {/ k, d  V, j& P8 H) {  5.Long distance flight consumes natural resources and pollutes the air. Some people think it should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- \) b9 i1 [- m+ I2 e  6.Today less communication between family members than it was the past. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
/ F' M  F2 R$ n4 M6 e9 |  7.In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas. Do you think advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
/ x- x: _8 g, a  8.Some people think that governments should pay the course fees for those who want to go to universities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?9 t- Y* C  n0 u7 J
  有了2010年12月18日的雅思写作预测,大家还是不能掉以轻心,要在全面而又扎实的准备的基础上参照预测进行有针对性的练习,希望大家都能在接下来的考试上取得好成绩。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:07 , Processed in 0.392630 second(s), 21 queries .