立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 1

[雅思预测] 2011年9月24日雅思口语Part1预测(网友版2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2011年9月份雅思考试时间9月15日,9月17日和9月24日,中华考试网提醒各位考生注意考试时间,预祝大家取得优异的成绩   1. Major/work/handicrafts/collections& e6 v% Q% [1 C; A
  Are you studying or working? Do you love your major or job? students and teachers, who do you think are more important? will you change your name in the future?! N0 d! y! c8 Z, U9 N* h% a2 }- l
  what is the most interesting thing about your major/work? do you love science courses?
) p: C! ?" f0 b4 R& m  do Children in your country learn how to do handicrafts? Did you love to do handicrafts before? what is the real meaning of it? Do you love collecting things? what is the real meaning of it?" ?- ~6 o7 Q9 c* x& @4 X
  2. Hometown & weather & Birds & Swimming' L) H( H. m) y5 x, k
  Where are you from? Are there any changes happened in your hometown these years?
6 f2 g% ~1 H% G& m  what is the weather like in your hometown? where do you want to live, in big cities or small cities? do you love to do outdoor activtities? can you see birds from your place? what special meanings do different birds have in China? Do you love swimming? what are the benefits of swimming?! |. j2 T( r) }; E* d- T* v0 }
  3. Flats & Neighbors & color & photography1 S6 s# s' B9 Z/ s+ H0 k/ i
  Is there anything which needs to be improved in your flat? which room do you love most in your flat? in your family, who does the housework?8 d, v+ m/ V* M+ E  T2 g  V9 B! {
  how is your relationship with your neighbors? explain why./ V. q/ w% @0 w: |$ X
  what kind of colors do you love more, light colors or dark colors, why? Do you love taking pictures of taking pictures of you? why.
7 r9 R. T4 w. D. D4 ^8 t5 u  4. Flowers & gifts & numbers& Cooking & Food/ A2 E- Q# M7 G% v
  Do you love flowers? when do Chinese usually send or receive flowers?
/ O8 x; d  K/ M6 S  what special meanings do flowers have in China? when was the last time you sent or received gifts? you love to get gifts or send gifts? explain why. how to remember those complicated numbers? what special meanings do different numbers have in China? what kind of food do you love? what kind of food is popular in China?3 |! l8 e9 G7 ]6 R
7 ~' Y- I; n, R8 q; ~4 I
  Do you love cooking? explain why.首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

2011年9月24日雅思口语Part1预测(网友版2)

</p>  5. News/phones/ TV programs/ books/computers/painting) I0 c4 c7 L8 F6 t7 ]0 V9 N
  Which way do you normally get news, on TV, in newspaper or some ways?
; U& F! N& P( m: K  What kind of news do you want to read?
# o4 w: X* w0 Z  Do kids in China love reading? explain why. what is the importance of computers? do you love drawing? what kind of painting do you love? do you think kids should learn it? explain why. how do you feel about those parents who force their kids to learn how to paint?
" e& M$ @0 ~, i" X& s! o3 R5 ~3 _  6. music & Natural sound & films & Concerts & museum
$ `; f8 H/ `3 P+ t: S  i  Do you love watching films/listening to music? what kind of films/music do you love?
- q8 |* ~6 Z+ u7 P* u% `  which way do you love to spare time, with your family or friends? where do you love to watch films, at home or in the cinema?$ e+ F& H. e: A9 K/ g* [1 C) E
  which what kind of natural sound do you love to listen to? how do you feel about noise? do you love to go to museums? why.have you ever been to any kind of concert? how was it?
4 c3 Y' b7 p2 F6 R6 b  7. Shopping & Travelling & relaxation & holidays, U1 z0 @$ z' G. @4 ~0 e" [, ]. {
  Do you love shopping? where do you love to go shopping more, big malls or small stores? how do you feel about fashion?  m" E$ S# l9 G8 K6 f
  do you love traveling? what is the real meaning of traveling?/ D6 o9 o  |( q; g1 K
  do you think relaxation is very important? why.which public holiday do you love more, national holiday or spring festival?how do you feel about happiness?
# m3 q/ U! w2 O1 r0 T  8. Sports &Transportations & pets
; c+ U4 G( E0 A2 k  what kind of sports do you love? what kind of outdoor activity do you love?
4 w0 ]. n0 E. c7 c3 _  do you love sea? why. do you want to live by sea?
4 s# B0 r6 X$ ?4 x, X  do you love to travel by air? how often do you usually travel by air? Do you love pets? explain why.1 h; J& b& H7 t6 F% l4 s9 M
  Do people in China love pets?6 A' y/ `  V! ^$ r* `: L
首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:51 , Processed in 0.243073 second(s), 23 queries .