[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 2012年1-4月雅思口语预测(Part 1)              . a" W6 w; c% G* R! v, [
  Films
8 {" Q! z: t. r" @  Do you like to watch films? / Z& L' V) q) c0 h
  How often do you watch a film? / P/ B. `7 r2 i7 Q1 B- g
  What types of films do you like? ' U1 Y2 u% w6 a
  Are there any types of films that you dislike? 9 v3 R* n) v( ^/ s
  What kinds of films did you like to watch when you were a child? 3 O7 Z+ m5 @: ]7 e) f
  Do you like to watch films in a cinema?
7 f0 X/ p& c+ B, R9 K- N. D  Do you prefer to watch films at home or in a cinema? 2 ]8 a- r: B# s- k
  Are most of the people in the cinema usually children or adults?
& j$ q: k8 y: ^' A  Y7 R7 O0 c5 R/ H  How much time does it take to watch one film?
1 ~# n  f* A  Y+ V% A* i  How much time do you spend watching films?
# V: r+ A( U4 Q4 [% V  Are most of the people in the cinema usually children or adults? + y$ @& P! `9 d# r
  Do you ever watch foreign films?
- ]& A9 u9 _% b首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Films

答案:
0 C& E  M8 A9 q9 C$ Q7 c  Do you like to watch films? + m0 I5 M4 y8 c
  I like action movies best, such as, Kungfu Shaolin Temple. Because of the sound and visual effect are extremely impressive.
4 E) N6 }4 ]) S4 w: S  How often do you watch a film? ; p2 ?' _* c! H4 X
  When I got nothing to do or I ’m tired of doing my study, I’ll watch a movie at home. Also, I usually go to the cinema with my friends at weekends.
) v3 S2 p7 q. a4 n$ V! O  What types of films do you like?
% K6 X3 A" [6 K  c  I like films with great suspense and fear. So horror movies and thrillers are good choices. Also some science fiction or action movies with great visual and sound effects are awesome. 4 f1 E. w9 \. O4 m, P$ {
  Are there any types of films that you dislike?
; D" n% \  v# ]  I hate animations and horror movies with bloody scenes. Animations are childish. Bloody movies are too disgusting.
3 z& c3 h  {1 J% F# Q- M  What kinds of films did you like to watch when you were a child?
& x/ g+ s* Y" e5 J. Z8 w: v  I was interested in a French animation, called Barb papa, which showed concerns about the environment. And there were always good morals and a lesson to be learned in the end.
' ~3 z/ d* C2 j/ _% }- G  Do you like to watch films in a cinema? " m4 U7 v- a9 L0 ]% C' H9 N
  If I have enough money and extra time, I prefer to go to the cinema. However hard you try, you will never be able to recreate the atmosphere of cinema when you watch DVDs at home.
$ f: S3 D7 W9 ^. K* F1 q, u  Do you prefer to watch films at home or in a cinema?
2 i& X/ z" A6 \  I prefer watching movie at home. Watching films in a cinema is so expensive and it takes a long time driving to get there. It is a lot more comfortable to watch at home and I can pop my own popcorn. + L8 w1 Z6 ~( o3 F
  Are most of the people in the cinema usually children or adults?
; ]; W% g& f$ p/ A  I reckon that the bulk of audiences are adults. For most of the movies, film production is probably targeting the adults, especially the ones who are in their 20s and 30s who can afford the pay. ' Y4 I2 T- z" v
  How much time do you spend watching films?
$ N0 d7 Y' ]0 O; ]2 M  I am not a couch potato but I am a big fan of movies. Every night I will watch a new movie after work.
( b0 z2 M/ R; q  J* C$ r' q  Are most of the people in the cinema usually children or adults? * d' I$ m9 [4 t# R8 |7 M2 k
  Well, both children and adults are keen on cinema, for it is a place for people to have fun. When friends watch films together, they feel relaxed. 7 h$ h0 \% F! u3 F8 j* E, f
  Do you ever watch foreign films? 6 k3 c* s8 l/ G. m
  I love foreign films. Most Chinese movies were really dull and lacked many things that could attract the audience.首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:46 , Processed in 0.265973 second(s), 23 queries .