QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 1

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Emails & Letters

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Emails & Letters
' `* O; b4 F1 y5 ]6 T. @/ x  Do you write many letters or emails?
6 A1 J) t' n( {' @, x( n! N& g  What do you usually write about?
+ {+ Y1 t3 E; Y# |$ N8 z  Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
) Q: V. H6 O6 k2 ]# f( I  Which do you more often write, emails or letters? ' g6 d- j' P% D# f, x  c2 e, j
  How often do you write an email or a letter?
. Q9 W" K: M. H7 r8 c( F2 H$ v  What are the differences between emails and letters? 5 Q* f5 C% J  V0 q- J
  Is it hard to think of what to write? : a& n; n5 g. S5 x' j; H
  What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write? 7 p2 N, `8 ?6 W, l, I
  How do you feel when you receive a letter or email? 4 U" r6 e  W+ o2 U) q( s+ O  O
  What sorts of letters or emails are the most difficult to reply to? ( t% a" v: G$ d7 @0 H- M" f6 [
  What kinds of emails (or letters) do you receive that make you feel excited?
: \' I$ O9 p/ ?8 z5 i1 f  Which do you prefer, to make a phone call or write an email?
7 o2 S* V, {4 |  x2 A0 X% K  Do you think people will still write letters in the future? # A0 `1 a$ @6 R0 J1 r
  How do you communicate with others at work – by email or is it more convenient to communicate face-to-face? 5 F2 U# Q( D8 x" V4 G# V
首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Emails & Letters

答案: 0 k6 C6 n. K3 r7 o: z  d
  Do you write many letters or emails?
( ?# g! ^0 b: J  b  I seldom write letters but I can’t live without emails. Compares to letters, emails are effective, convenient and they don’t need anyone to deliver. Those factors make emails indispensible in communication and exchanging messages. $ j& z: V) q  T# X, R6 Y+ v
  What do you usually write about? 5 Y. P- g7 {8 _" n# f% H+ z1 _4 n
  I send emails only for work, because writing letters and making a phone call are personal but sending emails is more social and professional. So I think sending emails is more appropriate for exchanging messages during work. : A6 R3 d& Q% K  H+ G" J
  Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer? ( U, b( o1 v2 g6 f3 L1 a
  It depends. If I was writing a letter for my sweetheart it would be hand written. I feel there is something more personal about it. I would send it and maybe put hearts in it. And I feel the time you wait for a response is very special, like sweet pain. But otherwise I use email. It’s just faster. If you are far from home then you wouldn’t want to wait for 2 weeks for a letter. If it hadn’t been for the long wait I would write letters. Waiting for people other than sweethearts is not fun.
# S: p& d+ E, I3 E3 `6 r! z  Which do you more often write, emails or letters? + L6 u/ w4 m  _, S+ s; D# i
  I send emails everyday but I only use a pen and paper to write letters to my grandparents who don’t have a computer. Other than that, I e-mail everyone.
* s: q' \0 ?, v  |: c( t  How often do you write an email or a letter?
7 L9 B1 I' B5 E4 s  I can’t even remember the last time I wrote a letter by hand or received on either. But I can’t live without email. There are large quantities of email messages that have accumulated in my box right now. 5 ^& _3 D: L, Q( i
  What are the differences between emails and letters? 9 t& T: P0 T5 ]* \' g  X2 ?
  It is just more personal and intimate for a handwritten letter but it takes more time to deliver and waiting for a letter is miserable. Emails are fast and effective, not sentimental but normal, so they are suitable for work.
* i, @+ p2 Y4 O/ a5 |/ s  Is it hard to think of what to write?
9 Y2 [/ C/ ^; N) z. P# h  I have no problem with having ideas and contents for writing but I am a terrible organizer. It is hard for me to write it in logic and clear. Also, it is hard to end a letter and email.
8 k* ?/ H, x8 W% c2 G9 i  What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write?
$ ~# I* r7 y! z0 P2 A7 j& k  Break up letter is the hardest to write. Face to face hurts but writing a break up letter is hard to get started also it is hard to end. Also, feeling is hard to express in logic. Moreover, waiting for a reply is miserable.
+ |; F% y4 s# \8 `- n  How do you feel when you receive a letter or email? 7 a- [# A4 F, }, G0 y2 G1 d
  I won’t feel any special when I receive emails because when I open my box there are hundreds of letters every day. But I am sure I will be ecstatic when I receive a handwritten letter. Most people don’t receive personal letters anymore due to technology, so I am sure the letter will lighten my day up.
1 |4 k, R3 E2 {, m+ U  What sorts of letters or emails are the most difficult to reply to?
: L2 |) C2 m0 S$ W% I/ r6 J; n* _  Replying emails from a not familiar friend is so hard for me. We are not intimate and we don’t have a whole lot in common. Not replying is rude and hurt but I am afraid I don’t have too many words to say.
. \* f# W3 S- W  What kinds of emails (or letters) do you receive that make you feel excited?
/ h5 p. X1 j9 j/ i  D2 I  u& X4 [  Snail mails always make me feel excited. I have a couple friends that still use snail mail. We write letters pretty much telling our currently daily life, that we miss each other. I think it’s important to take time once and a while, and put in a little bit of extra effort in any relationship that you think is important.
; a" _& K# ?7 X  Which do you prefer, to make a phone call or write an email? 1 A, r3 w% I0 u* I
  I prefer emails. I don’t like to talk a lot and I can’t answer a phone without having a panic attack. But with emails I can express myself and let anyone know anything I want to let them know.   b8 b4 E( b* g
  Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
& W. \5 ?. [2 a) H" ^0 F/ G  No. Most people won’t write letters due to technology. Emails are effective and convenient. Snail mails take a lot of time and no one likes to waiting. It seems sending email is more suitable in modern society.
, ^7 z0 y. x5 F4 a1 L- F, y. @- I  How do you communicate with others at work – by email or is it more convenient to communicate face-to-face?   k; W8 s+ i. z) Z/ `
  It is more convenient to communicate by email. You just press the button and then message sent. It is much more effective than communicate face-to-face, especially for those shy people and the one who is poor at conversation.首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:10 , Processed in 0.244481 second(s), 23 queries .